Silver Airways

Subscribe
204  254  294  300  301  302  303  304  305  306  307  308  314  354  404 
Page 304 of 683
Go to
Quote: A member of the union was on my flight yesterday morning and I was told that they're trying to fight the company on the issue of sending us to ATP for the ATP.
You are a member of the union, I believe you meant to say that a Union Representative was on your flight.
...random question...

Lets say that I have an awesome new idea that would streamline our entire operation...who would I send that info to?
Silver Airways
Everyone. Or me.
Quote: ...random question...

Lets say that I have an awesome new idea that would streamline our entire operation...who would I send that info to?
I'm sure any one of our wonderful management team members would love to hear from you. After all, we "embrace bidirectional communication"!!
Quote: Everyone. Or me.
Well most of my brilliant "ghetto paralegal" ideas are for the SAAB only. No hate.

Quote: I'm sure any one of our wonderful management team members would love to hear from you. After all, we "embrace bidirectional communication"!!
Yes...yes we do!
All yins in Billin's, what's the word on Lewistown and Miles City?
Quote: All yins in Billin's, what's the word on Lewistown and Miles City?
I was curious about this as well. Can't find any info on it.
Quote: All yins in Billin's, what's the word on Lewistown and Miles City?
...so my question is how can they increase base staffing without a bid?... Take him back Carl!
Man I wish I could fly the 1900...if just for a weekend.

Anyone wanna trade for a week?
Quote: I'm sure any one of our wonderful management team members would love to hear from you. After all, we "embrace bidirectional communication"!!
I believe the phrase is "multi-directional". Don't want to exclude anyone.
204  254  294  300  301  302  303  304  305  306  307  308  314  354  404 
Page 304 of 683
Go to