Silver Airways

Subscribe
266  316  356  362  363  364  365  366  367  368  369  370  376  416  466 
Page 366 of 683
Go to
Quote: Stuff happens, and I'm not upset about the DECs. Until I get to company that I want to be at (see a few previous posts), I'm just going to grin and bear it and not even bother complaining about it or other issues anymore. Just payin' the dues. I do hope I'll hear from the place that does mosquito control with DC-3s. Something appealing about wearing shorts, sandals, and t-shirts flying radials.

BTW, I had a PBI overnight recently, anyone else had a bad experience with the "limo" driver? I think I will call the union rep who deals with that sorta issue, it was unacceptable and we shouldn't do business with him. But he quit us before we quit him from the sounds of it.
You referring to the van for the Holiday Inn? I just did a PBI overnight last weekend, no complaints. Or did you mean PIB, as in Hattiesburg? I've heard stories about a van driver in the ATL system who sounds like he's in witness protection from the mafia or something, always talking about the good old days in Vegas...
Quote:
Quote: Stuff happens, and I'm not upset about the DECs. Until I get to company that I want to be at (see a few previous posts), I'm just going to grin and bear it and not even bother complaining about it or other issues anymore. Just payin' the dues. I do hope I'll hear from the place that does mosquito control with DC-3s. Something appealing about wearing shorts, sandals, and t-shirts flying radials.

BTW, I had a PBI overnight recently, anyone else had a bad experience with the "limo" driver? I think I will call the union rep who deals with that sorta issue, it was unacceptable and we shouldn't do business with him. But he quit us before we quit him from the sounds of it.
You referring to the van for the Holiday Inn? I just did a PBI overnight last weekend, no complaints. Or did you mean PIB, as in Hattiesburg? I've heard stories about a van driver in the ATL system who sounds like he's in witness protection from the mafia or something, always talking about the good old days in Vegas...

The PIB limo driver hates silver with a passion as he says "silver a means to an end" he was super jolly happy when we started those overnights, he has since become the grinch. I think he expected us to always be on time and not have 2 crews overnight at different times. He used to talk about Vegas stories, now he's the limo nazi " no bags in the seat, no coffee no food in the car, no soup for you"

He must be new to the silver shaft of justice, it comes when you least expect it and uses the broken glass c*ndom.
Anybody else receiving calls from scheduling to pick up open time lol ???? It's about to get interesting around here with FO's leaving and nobody needing time anymore to reach ATP mins
Interesting is going to be an understatement.

No matter what we complain about this place...it's still miles better than TSA.

...and that's saying something.
Quote: Interesting is going to be an understatement.

Damn straight, that's what I been tellin' people too.
Quote: Interesting is going to be an understatement.

YUH HUH! This...
From the higher ups "upgrades and hiring will continue based on the needs created by the staffing bid. We expect a class of ten in the near future"

Not sure tens gonna do it...
Quote: From the higher ups "upgrades and hiring will continue based on the needs created by the staffing bid. We expect a class of ten in the near future"

Not sure tens gonna do it...
Well... you have a couple right now, plus 10 would make it 12...
Quote: Well... you have a couple right now, plus 10 would make it 12...
Thought there were 4 in class right now?
I found Schedulings new saber training material.

Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job!: Brule on Cool - YouTube
266  316  356  362  363  364  365  366  367  368  369  370  376  416  466 
Page 366 of 683
Go to