Silver Airways

Subscribe
306  356  396  402  403  404  405  406  407  408  409  410  416  456  506 
Page 406 of 683
Go to
Quote: I just assumed it was our good looks and witty humor. Who wouldn't want to be around that.
Ummmmm ... (Removed) ...
Anyone listen to the conference call that our CP sent out an email about? I didn't see the email until just now. A little late.
Quote: All of the cool kids did.

I know, it's weird. People actually enjoyed working with us.
Or wanted to slap the **** out of you when you did meow on the raidio for like a month.
Quote: Or wanted to slap the **** out of you when you did meow on the raidio for like a month.
Annd thats what I'm getting at, they think it's funny but really it's immature crap. Mr. DPA thinks he's quite the stud, even more now that he flies a jetttt.
Arrrgh get off my lawn ya damn kids!!!
Quote: Annd thats what I'm getting at, they think it's funny but really it's immature crap. Mr. DPA thinks he's quite the stud, even more now that he flies a jetttt.
Nice try bud, but Ops played the music, not me.

I do think I'm quite the stud, but that has nothing to do with the airplane I fly.
Quote: Or wanted to slap the **** out of you when you did meow on the raidio for like a month.
I didn't.... Have you flown with me?
Anyone partake in the conference call? Cliffnotes?
Heard that the sick calls are up 400% since the staffing bid. No $hit Sherlock!
Quote: Heard that the sick calls are up 400% since the staffing bid. No $hit Sherlock!
Well considering the way they block personal days several times a month I'm not surprised. Why risk using personal days only to have them blocked because we're improperly staffed? Everybody coming back from their sick days with tans. Must be an outbreak of Addison's disease.

I too am curious as to what was discussed on the call. Has the game changing flow through program been announced yet?
306  356  396  402  403  404  405  406  407  408  409  410  416  456  506 
Page 406 of 683
Go to