Silver Airways

Subscribe
161  561  611  651  657  658  659  660  661  662  663  664  665  671 
Page 661 of 683
Go to
What’s your JS policy? I tried to JS to EYW and was told by the gate agent that only silver pilots are allowed to JS in the cockpit. He practically threw my badge back at me. This occurred in Tampa.
JS/Non-Rev out of SJU
Howdy All,

I was wondering if any active Seaborne/Silver pilots could shoot me a quick message, I've got a question about jumpseating/non-revving in the Caribbean, specifically SJU-DOM. Thanks in advance.
Are all the SAABS parked now?
Quote: Are all the SAABS parked now?
No, Silver is still operating SAABs. The most recent info I heard is that the company plans to keep about 6 SAABs.

Also, two more ATR 42's are scheduled to arrive this month.
Quote: Howdy All,

I was wondering if any active Seaborne/Silver pilots could shoot me a quick message, I've got a question about jumpseating/non-revving in the Caribbean, specifically SJU-DOM. Thanks in advance.
I’ve done it to the BVI on Seaborne. If you’re going to have an issue, it’s gonna be wirh ground staff outside of SJU. They won’t know or understand what you’re trying to do. Also, you can’t ride in the cockpit internationally. That may be with any US airline if I’m not mistaken, unless they employ you. I always got listed non rev both ways from STT or SJU on Seaborne and Cape Air.
Quote: What’s your JS policy? I tried to JS to EYW and was told by the gate agent that only silver pilots are allowed to JS in the cockpit. He practically threw my badge back at me. This occurred in Tampa.
I was planning on jumpseating on Silver to EYW as well. Is this true? Offline pilots cannot occupy the cockpit J/S?
Also, do the new ATRs get weight restricted in/out of EYW? What about other routes in general? Can they take a full boat and a jumpseater?
Is Silver currently hiring? We live in MCO and my wife is thinking about going back to flying after a pretty long break. Website says yes. Is MCO still the junior base? Thanks for any information.
Quote: Is Silver currently hiring? We live in MCO and my wife is thinking about going back to flying after a pretty long break. Website says yes. Is MCO still the junior base? Thanks for any information.

We’re always looking for quality for quality folks and most FOs don’t have too much of an issue getting their base of choice. PM for more info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: We’re always looking for quality for quality folks and most FOs don’t have too much of an issue getting their base of choice. PM for more info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PM sent. Let me know if you don’t get it as I’m doing it on my phone
Initial approach
Good morning/afternoon all. I have a question. Is Silver still doing the initial approach 250-1000 hours program?
161  561  611  651  657  658  659  660  661  662  663  664  665  671 
Page 661 of 683
Go to