fedex schedules to subic

Subscribe
i'm a regional pilot (cass approved) planning a trip to the philippines, and it would work great to fly into subic bay instead of manila. does fedex operate any flights from lax (or elswhere on the west coast) into subic, or do the subic planes pretty much stay on that side of the globe?
Intl J/S not a player for FedEx.
thanks for your reply, but i'm not sure i understand what you mean- are you saying that fedex does not allow jumpseaters on international flights?
That is correct.
ok- there goes that idea. but thanks for the prompt responses!
Quote: thanks for your reply, but i'm not sure i understand what you mean- are you saying that fedex does not allow jumpseaters on international flights?
It isn't that FedEx down't allow CASS approved players to JS internationally, TSA doesn't allow any international cockpit CASS jumpseating right now on ANY US airline. Same story here at UPS of course.....
Are you sure?
Quote: It isn't that FedEx down't allow CASS approved players to JS internationally, TSA doesn't allow any international cockpit CASS jumpseating right now on ANY US airline. Same story here at UPS of course.....
Are you sure about that? I recently contacted the NW jumpseat chairman and inquired if CASS jumpseaters could get international jumpseats. He told me that as a FedEx crewmember, I could jumpseat on ANY Northwest flight (he was obviously referring to my intl question).

So ... as a FedEx crewmember, I apologize about not be able to reciprocate to you NWA guys and other CASS airlines. It must be a company policy?

Mark
You can jumpseat on NW flights.. have to list 24 hours prior and have to ride up front.
You can jumpseat on any US airline ( with a reciprical agreement ) but you have to have a seat in back. You can ride in the cockpit only if you're CASS and the airline you are riding on is also CASS. The TSA allows international jumpseating in the cockpit on flights leaving the US, but not on flights coming back into the US. If there are seats in the back than you can still "jumpseat" on the airline.

I'm not sure on specific rules at Fedex on there jumpseat policies domestic or international.