Shuttle between ORD and the cargo terminal

Subscribe
Does anyone know the best/easiest/cheapest way to get from the pax terminal in ORD to the cargo terminal?

Thanks!
Quote:
Does anyone know the best/easiest/cheapest way to get from the pax terminal in ORD to the cargo terminal?
Hoof it.

Horizon Taxi
6152 Willow Creek Dr Rosemont, IL 60018
(847) 692-2550

They will come anytime. usually about 20$. Ask for Robbie He likes the fedex runs.
Now that I look again you want to go the other way. You can Arrange for horizon to take you with an advanced pickup scheduled from the terminal or just take a city cab from the cab line. Tell the starter to give the driver a quick trip ticket so he doesnt have to wait in line again when he gets back. The drivers normally hate this run so i tell them in advance i will tip well. Tell them to take Manheim south to irving park west to south cargo rd. Left at the stop sign to the new ramp. Good luck.
Quote: Hoof it.

When and where is this picture from?

The guy just wanted to go for a walk???
Quote: When and where is this picture from?

The guy just wanted to go for a walk???
Planes, Trains and Automobiles, the scene right before he goes off on the rental car lady.
Quote: Planes, Trains and Automobiles, the scene right before he goes off on the rental car lady.
I guess it's been a while since I saw the movie but now that you say that I can make out Steve there.. Thanks
Blue line to cta bus station(river road). Then I think the bus route is 338. look on cta web site. Will cost about five bucks instead of twenty. Plus, cabbies are normally scum.
Watching "Planes, Trains and Automobiles" is a Thanksgiving tradition in my house.

I've had a "Planes, Trains and Automobiles" event trying to getting home from Istanbul on a business trip. Makes the movie all the more special.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093748/

As an afterthought, everything but the pillow scene.
Hilarious replies... Thanks!