Jobs in or around the Philadelphia Area....

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Anyone know of any jobs in the area, live down in New Castle, De but can commute. Sitting with 1200TT 41Multi, 43 Actual, 330 CC, 78 Night, Instrument current, and Active CFI 500 Given. Not really looking to instruct. Have a year of Part91 experience here on the East Coast. I'm really looking for some multi flying. Not looking at going to the airlines rather stay part 91 or 135. We are looking to move around the end of June so if its a little ways from where I am now that can change in June. Anyone with any leads or suggestions hit me up.
Wow tough crowd lol. No has any ideas or thoughts on the subject?
Not sure around philly, but i know alot of charter and jets fly out of khpn. You can look into some of their facilities (panorama, millionaire,). I was planning in the future instructing there and find some connects to bigger and better things. I dont kow if this helps much lol
What I would do in your position? Apply to Airnet. I hear rumors that they may be hiring soon and you almost have the times they require. I'm pretty sure they still fly out of PHL, and it's really good time. Great company!
Hey Hockey Pilot stop telling people to apply for jobs that I want or else i'll scratch that bright yellow car of yours lol.
It's funny you say airnet I just took a guy up to kteb he told me to check airnet cause he used to work there lol. Thanks
I cannot remember their name but there is a pretty new Dash-8 outfit in Reading, PA.

C9
Quote: I cannot remember their name but there is a pretty new Dash-8 outfit in Reading, PA.

C9
I know who you are talking about, but for the life of me, I can't remember who it is. I was doing some research on them a bit ago. For some reason, I want to say it's Air Wisconsin? The second name that is coming to mind is Colgan.

Or... I could be completely off...

Just a side note: Wouldn't mind working for AW, they have domiciles in 3 cities where I have relatives and/or really good friends... cheap place to sleep at.
Look in to Northeast Philadelphia (KPNE). I flew aerial survey for Keystone and can't say enough good things about the people there. There was also a cargo outfit on the other side of the airport, but I don't remember the name of the company.
Will do I've made a couple of contacts there thanks
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to