AWAC Training

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
To those of you who are currently in the Jan 16 class, hope all is going well. I'm going to be in the Jan 30 class and am curious what went down this week. Also, how many people are in the class and what bases were given out? Finally, offer any info you feel may be helpful to those of us that are coming in soon. Thanks.
Posted my application at the beginning of the month and still -not reviewed status-. Can anyone provide a better insight of whats going on at awac?
Have you that are going to be in the class been told the numbers that are being hired?
Quote: Have you that are going to be in the class been told the numbers that are being hired?
The word is that they're planning to hire 120 pilots in 2012. FWIW I interviewed early December and offered Jan 30 class date.

Also, with regard to my original post, still looking for someone currently in class but would like to hear from anyone that went through training recently. Thanks.
Quote: To those of you who are currently in the Jan 16 class, hope all is going well. I'm going to be in the Jan 30 class and am curious what went down this week. Also, how many people are in the class and what bases were given out? Finally, offer any info you feel may be helpful to those of us that are coming in soon. Thanks.
Currently in the Jan 16 class. First week was basic indoc stuff. FOM, FCM, get all of your manuals. Class is made up of 8. Bid for our bases are supposed to hear by Monday. Class is real laid back. Have a test at the end of week one. If you do all the readings and homework the test is not difficult. Overall the first week is very informative yet not that difficult. Any more specific questions let me know otherwise so you in a few days.
Quote: Currently in the Jan 16 class. First week was basic indoc stuff. FOM, FCM, get all of your manuals. Class is made up of 8. Bid for our bases are supposed to hear by Monday. Class is real laid back. Have a test at the end of week one. If you do all the readings and homework the test is not difficult. Overall the first week is very informative yet not that difficult. Any more specific questions let me know otherwise so you in a few days.
Thanks highflyer. Can you post the bases given out on Monday? Greatly appreciate any updates.
PMs
Nightdog, check your private messages.
Quote: Thanks highflyer. Can you post the bases given out on Monday? Greatly appreciate any updates.
All ORF reserve
Anyone know why i am not able to upload a new resume on to the AWAC website?? i can update my profile but it does not give me a page where i can upload a new resume. It keeps saying thank you for applying as soon as the profile pages are updated. I've been struggling with this problem for the last 2 years. Any help would be appreciated.
Quote: Anyone know why i am not able to upload a new resume on to the AWAC website?? i can update my profile but it does not give me a page where i can upload a new resume. It keeps saying thank you for applying as soon as the profile pages are updated. I've been struggling with this problem for the last 2 years. Any help would be appreciated.
Check your PM.
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to