Crew Hotels in HNL

Subscribe
I am planning on taking my soon to be wife for our honeymoon in HNL Hawaii for the first time. Do you know of any hotels on the island that give crew rates? I will take any info that you all can share or PM's.
Quote: I am planning on taking my soon to be wife for our honeymoon in HNL Hawaii for the first time. Do you know of any hotels on the island that give crew rates? I will take any info that you all can share or PM's.
Look at "home away from home". If that's not what you're looking for you can try outriggers/ohana (same company different properties) or the illikai. Good luck!
When I flew people, I always used ASU Travel Guide to look at discounts.

Having said that, my wife and I stayed at the Westin Maui, and the Outrigger Waikiki on Oahu and got half price rooms. They may not have availability or may not give it to you outside of 30 days.
Use to stay at the Ohana East on Kuhio street. It's across from Denny's about 4 blocks from the beach. Last I had there was $89 a night. Ok but nothing fancy.
I've been to HNL many a time and can tell you this - the most beautiful parts of Hawaii are on the outer islands or at least away from Waikiki. While Waikiki is pretty nice and the weather can't be beat, the truly breathtaking parts of Hawaii are a little outside of the city. I used a vacation rental website to find pretty good deals for houses for rent on Kauai (the most beautiful island, IMO). If you factor in what you pay for food, parking, etc at the Waikiki hotels, you'll likely spend less renting from VRBO. It was a really nice experience.
HAL flies to the outer islands almost hourly, so you'll have no problem getting there. It was well worth the trip, and there are good deals to be found.
We stay at the Hilton in wakiki, which is nice but I liked the Hyatt Wakiki way better. Scooter rentals are a great way to check the island out. Around thirty/fourty bucks for the day in HNL.