Online CFI Renewal

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
What has everybody been using to refresh their CFI online? Like most everybody, I'm looking for something cheap with a good value. Thanks.
American Flyers. Buy the online program once and you're a member for life!
+1 on American Flyers. I just renewed through them, payed attention during the online reading, and actually learned a few things.
Quote: What has everybody been using to refresh their CFI online? Like most everybody, I'm looking for something cheap with a good value. Thanks.
Quote: +1 on American Flyers. I just renewed through them, payed attention during the online reading, and actually learned a few things.
I did my renewal on American Flyers also. Seems to be the way to do it. Also, I learned some new stuff and if your a cheater......keep the text open as you quiz.
+1 for American Lyers, I mean, Flyers Seriously though, $125 for lifetime renewals? Sign me up.
Mine hasn't even expired yet and I'm already signed up for life with AF! Such a great deal!
I use GLEIM but I will look in to American Flyers if it's cheaper.
Nevermind.
I did the Jepps course two years ago...seemed like a good course, but American Flyers seems even better....i am going to try them and will give a PIREP.
Another vote for American Flyers. I did it last spring and picked AF strictly based on the price. The pros -- lifetime pricing, good information. The cons -- there has to be a program out there that has a better presentation. I have taken an on line Gleim course (not the CFI renewal) in the past that had a superior interface compared to the AF product, however, it was pricey in comparison.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to