Perrone Leather Jacket $200

Subscribe
Size 2xl. I was pretty big to start with, and when you grow up poor, you buy stuff big go grow into, and even a decade after I stopped growing, I still do it. :-/ Then I tacked on a little room for a sweater beneath the jacket - It gets cold up north on preflights, y'know? Then... I got my butt in gear, lost a ton of weight and it started looking like a giant leather circus tent hanging from my neck and shoulders.

It's got an ASA embroidered liner and has about two seasons of flying on it. It's in fine shape. $200 cash and I'll jump seat to you within reason to expedite/save on the shipping process. That's a great bargain, especially if you're a new hire somewhere.

Pics up at Perrone leather jacket for sale « Low and Slow With The Door Open

Thanks for looking.
Bug Smasher, it may be possible to alter the jacket for less than the cost of a new one ... just a thought. 2xl is a bit larger than average; your market is limited. :)
Hey Bugsy. I'm not in Wichita any more- PM me if you come through GSO. I see Delta Connection quite a bit here. I bet we could meet up.
Rotorhead, I bought a used one that was the right size... I didn't want to get into hacking this jacket to pieces. I know it's HUGE and somewhere there's a kid from Texas who's freezing on a preflight in the tundra. I just know it.

Cubdriver! Welcome back to God's country! If I can snag a GSO overnight, I'll give you a yell. I'm on the wrong plane for that city, though.
Quote: Rotorhead, I bought a used one that was the right size... I didn't want to get into hacking this jacket to pieces. I know it's HUGE and somewhere there's a kid from Texas who's freezing on a preflight in the tundra. I just know it.

Cubdriver! Welcome back to God's country! If I can snag a GSO overnight, I'll give you a yell. I'm on the wrong plane for that city, though.
No problem, feel free any time your schedule aligns. I'm still working on best food and drink places here anyway.