ABX Air Offers

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Has anyone who interviewed with ABX recently received an offer or any feed back?
Any insight for the ABX interview?
Quote: Any insight for the ABX interview?
Run. Run far away.
I interviewed on Monday (13 FEB), and accepted an official conditional offer on Wednesday. PM me if you want my specific interview experience, but I left the interview with instant feedback and was told in so many words that I should expect an offer.

Skymaster, I know that this job is a great move for me, but I’m sure anyone reading this thread would appreciate any intel on why you feel the way you do about the company.
Thanks FLYG, I would appreciate the interview experience; I interview next week. Unfortunately, I'm too new to send you a PM, but you should be able to look up email address under contact info. Congratulations on the job offer.
Quote: I interviewed on Monday (13 FEB), and accepted an official conditional offer on Wednesday. PM me if you want my specific interview experience, but I left the interview with instant feedback and was told in so many words that I should expect an offer.

Skymaster, I know that this job is a great move for me, but I’m sure anyone reading this thread would appreciate any intel on why you feel the way you do about the company.
Have they given you any idea about a potential start date?
Quote: I interviewed on Monday (13 FEB), and accepted an official conditional offer on Wednesday. PM me if you want my specific interview experience, but I left the interview with instant feedback and was told in so many words that I should expect an offer.

He may be giving advice based on information present in other recent threads about ABX's future.

Do a title search with ABX as a keyword and you'll find a couple of recent (Feb '12) threads with some more information if you are truly interested in why a poster may warn you against accepting a job with ABX in the near term.

Here is one to start with:
http://www.airlinepilotforums.com/ca...interview.html

USMCFLYR
\W, it won't let me send you a pm.
if you are thinking of accepting a class date at this once proud airline, i would strongly reconsider. Do a little fact checking and ask yourself..."do I want to work for an airline that treats is employees this way?" There is a great chance that you will be furloughed rather quickly and a 100% chance that it will be 15 years or more to even be close to an upgrade...if the company makes it that long...
As stated above I would strongly reconsider taking a position with ABX. There are currently still 24 pilots on furlough waiting to come back. Management is engaging in union busting 101. To knowingly accept a position when others with 10+ years of seniority are on the street trying to feed their families you are just a SCAb.....
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to