FedEx AOC Crew Lockers

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 3 of 6
Go to
Quote: Ding.....Ding.....Ding......we have a winner!!

This is EXACTLY what the extra rooms will turn into - it's not that they "can't spring for a place while on R" - they're just too cheap & won't.

Besides, the company "owes them" a free sleep room/crash pad, don't they? QOL for commuters & all......
Just think, 129 more opportunities for college educated professionals to slam the doors because they are too stupid to shut the door quietly. Also, I once knew a wide body captain that would brag about sleeping in the recliners during his semi annual training. You can't make this stuff up.
For those of you getting ready to sign up for a new sleep room, you needn’t bother. As briefed by our very own MEC last week, the new sleep rooms are in anticipation of FAR 117. Crews that need them for their schedule will have them assigned. Everybody else gets one of the sleeping bags not claimed during the locker room purge. Don’t let the mold or bugs bother you.
Quote: Just think, 129 more opportunities for college educated "professionals" to slam the doors because they are too stupid to shut the door quietly. Also, I once knew a wide body captain that would brag about sleeping in the recliners during his semi annual training. You can't make this stuff up.
not too stupid.....they just don't give a flip about anyone but themselves.

I - My - Me - Me
Always thinking outside of the box,...
What if they gave us lockers that were large enough to sleep in?
fbh
Brilliant!
Quote: 129 sounds like a lot until people start moving in....
Why do I have the feeling that "Speedy" is going to start saving even more money soon?
Quote: Why do I have the feeling that "Speedy" is going to start saving even more money soon?
I thought he already lived in a locker or that white mustang.
Quote: What if they gave us lockers that were large enough to sleep in?
fbh
That would be more like thinking inside the box.

Come on Asia flyers, share your wealth of knowledge...the Japanese have had the solution for years:

Japanese Capsule Hotel

Quote:

This would be unfair, as only the narrow body pilots would fit into the rooms. All wide body catering type pilots would be on their own!
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 3 of 6
Go to