FedEx AOC Crew Lockers

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 5 of 6
Go to
What does the union want me to think about lockers. I dont think we should be discussing it until they tell us what to think.

I think the Government should be providing my locker to keep my free condems in anyways.
Now that is exactly what I'm talking about!
Quote: What does the union want me to think about lockers. I dont think we should be discussing it until they tell us what to think.

I think the Government should be providing my locker to keep my free condems in anyways.
No, that's Planned Parenthood (which is funded by the Govt, but that's a different issue).
We need lockers, we need lockers!!
O.K.,...for openers,.... I'm willing to negotiate a 3 year extention to the "Age 65" rule and a reduction of 9% in our B Plan,...and then,..
fbh
I'm willing to give up 1/2 of the bio metric check-in machines at the out stations, for our lockers. Possibly giving up more of the machines...Dependent on management agreeing to an acceptable size and shape of possible new lockers.
I keep my pillow in my locker. And if you get 500 more twin beds, that's 500 more beds I will never be able to sleep in. KEEP THE LOCKERS!! Or hire only pilots 5'6" and shorter.
Try sleeping on your side and bending your legs. Seems to work for other tall guys.

JJ
Check 6 you are right on ................ I agree that the added sleep rooms should be made available at 12 hours prior to the showtime for a trip, should a crewmember need it to get rested.
Quote: I'm willing to give up 1/2 of the bio metric check-in machines at the out stations, for our lockers. Possibly giving up more of the machines...Dependent on management agreeing to an acceptable size and shape of possible new lockers.
uhhhhh..... OK.

BTW, Which section of our contract covers lockers again? Too damn lazy to go look it up for myself.
Quote: uhhhhh..... OK.

BTW, Which section of our contract covers lockers again? Too damn lazy to go look it up for myself.

Hey just because it is not in the constitution, I mean contract, doesnt mean it is not a right.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 5 of 6
Go to