Fedex - Goodbye to Leather Jacket & Parka

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
Heard today there was a recent meeting of management and they decided to get rid of the leather jacket and parka. Only the blouse and a trench coat will be worn. Not sure of implementation date. Anyone else heard this?
Yes but it's a leather trench coat.
Quote: Heard today there was a recent meeting of management and they decided to get rid of the leather jacket and parka. Only the blouse and a trench coat will be worn. Not sure of implementation date. Anyone else heard this?
Awesome!! Just a blouse and trenchcoat will be worn?

I expect large crowds under the stairs for our boarding and deplaning.
Quote: Yes but it's a leather trench coat.
We have a Trench Coat?
Next thing you know, the'll want to take away the black tennis shoes the gummers like to wear.

I'm not cool with them taking the parka away......that thing is the best all around work jacket going.
We will look quite odd skiing on weekend layovers in Blouse and trench coat. Obviously decided by people senior enough to hold warm wx lines. Parka = best coat ever!
Quote: Heard today there was a recent meeting of management and they decided to get rid of the leather jacket and parka. Only the blouse and a trench coat will be worn. Not sure of implementation date. Anyone else heard this?
I know this must be true because I just ordered a new leather jacket.
Talk about kicking a hornets nest for no reason. We'll bend over on 777 pay but you'll have to ply our parka from our cold dead fingers!
Surely this has some other provision. One jacket does not fit all. Surely some sanity might prevail. Oh wait,....I had a moment of realistic thinking. sorry.....
From an outsider... is the parka like the North Face shell that you can zip into a larger, more fuller coat?

Alaska and Horizon wear something similar to a North Face shell and that's why I was wondering. It's great!
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to