Sheppard Air test prep ?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 4 of 8
Go to
i highly recommend them for cramming or slow pace. Very knowledgeable staff to help with any questions.
If any slackers are listening: I got 100% on my ATP exam after 2 study days. The prep is so effective that I finished the test in 17 minutes. Sheppardair is the goods.
Agree with many above. Shep is top notch. I finished my ATP written in such good time that the administrator thought I left the room to ask a question. I think she was about to scorn me. ;-)

Anyway, I prepped for about 2 weeks (lightly) and got a 98%.

Can not recommend them enough.
I really hope the above is true. I have been studying for 2 months and will take the test next week. Not kidding.
Its true. 2 weeks of studying with shep air is all you need. Everyone of my fellow mil guys that used over the past several years always got 90+. Don't try to workout all the math questions, its easier to just memorize the answers.
I am not even reading the questions. Literally reading the answers and thats it. This is the last written! And i hate writtens!
Gotta give kudos to sheppard air. Got a 78.
Managed a 99% on my ATP written using Sheppard Air and a week of studying a few hours per night. Would have gotten a 100, but changed my mind on an answer instead of sticking with my first impression. Rookie mistake!

Plan to use them again for the MCI test.
What is the MCI test?
Military Competency Instructor: test + mil instructor paperwork gets you a CFI (or MEI) without doing the practical.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 4 of 8
Go to