Just announced - DEN SWA crew base

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Just read on our company website. Denver will be a pilot and FA domicile beginning in Oct of this year.
Excellent! That should shake things up a little bit. Will it go senior or junior?
Quote: Excellent! That should shake things up a little bit. Will it go senior or junior?
The general consensus is that it will be senior. Lots of folks living there already and lots more (like me) that would like to move back.
Quote: The general consensus is that it will be senior. Lots of folks living there already and lots more (like me) that would like to move back.
That's my guess too. If it goes senior, that means senior folks will be leaving other bases which is good for everyone.
so when does the hiring start?
I'm hearing only 250 pilots based there. Not too much. Does SWA start bases small?
Of course it doesn't start day-one at full size.

We still had LAS overnights many months after LAS started as a crew base.
About time. You guys own the C concourse.
This message is hidden because Fishfreighter is on your ignore list.

Sometimes it's best to just quiet the noise level around here a bit. Particularly with certain elements that can't wait to jump up and put down others. Reminds me of the passengers that just-can't-wait to tell you it was a bad landing on the way out the door.
Quote: About time. You guys own the C concourse.

Almost. Except for one other airline that for what ever reason just doesn't want to move to the A concourse.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to