FDX - Heathrow to Cambridge

Subscribe
What are the options of getting from Heathrow to the crew hotel in Cambridge? I have lots of bank money. Should I just take the company limo? How easy is the train? Thanks
Quote: What are the options of getting from Heathrow to the crew hotel in Cambridge? I have lots of bank money. Should I just take the company limo? How easy is the train? Thanks
Another option is the National Express coach service. It stops at Heathrow central (Terminals 1,2,3) and Terminal 5 and goes on to Cambridge via STN in most cases. There are several options as I believe the Norwich coach also stops at Cambridge on the way. Try this link

National Express Coaches // Coach, Rail & Bus Travel Throughout The UK

Hope this helps
The National Express Coach is by far the easiest, least hassle way from Heathrow to Cambridge. Likely much cheaper than the train too. Years ago they gave an aircrew discount, can't remember how much, but every little helps (Asda they say)
Thanks for the info.
The ramp will arrange grd transportation for free.... So why go any other way? Email the STN ramp and a nice limo will be waiting for you when you arrive....