Galvin Flying Services Questions

Subscribe
Hey just wanted to know from people who have worked here what their experience was like and how busy they stayed. It seems like their pay and ability to network seem to be very attractive reasons to work here, but I am a little concerned about how busy a CFI/CFII/MEI would stay there. Anyone have any input on this? Any and all information anyone has would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
I have never worked there, but I have spent a lot of time flying in and out of BFI and it seemed like Galvin planes were always in the pattern. Knew a few CFI's there and they stayed pretty busy. This was about 3+ years ago though...
Quote: Hey just wanted to know from people who have worked here what their experience was like and how busy they stayed. It seems like their pay and ability to network seem to be very attractive reasons to work here, but I am a little concerned about how busy a CFI/CFII/MEI would stay there. Anyone have any input on this? Any and all information anyone has would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
Hi Curious, I got my start at Galvin Flying Service.
I instructed there (CFI only), did VFR Charters and flew a traffic spotting and fire spotting contracts in the early eighties. It was a great learning experience and a great way to market myself.
Boeing Field is a lot different now than it was then. There are quite a few corporate aircraft based at KBFI, with that is the opportunity to make a good impression on the people who do the hiring.
Good luck to you. PM me if you'd like to.
fbh