FDX Passover & Training Date Swap

Subscribe
Pilot: Narrowbody FO. Receiving Widebody FO Passover. Upcoming bid: Awarded Widebody training date.

If the above pilot wants to swap training dates to a much later date, will he continue to receive Passover while flying the narrowbody waiting for his "new" class date?

Thx
G
No. The passover pay will end on the date of the class awarded. No issues about paying any of it back as long as you eventually move to a widebody, I don't know what would happen if you traded to a training date waaaay out there though. I asked the same question of Contract Enforcement some time back, what I wrote was his answer.

As I recall, he didn't even take a moment to compose his thoughts on the matter, gave me the answer immediately, so it must be a common question......
Quote: Pilot: Narrowbody FO. Receiving Widebody FO Passover. Upcoming bid: Awarded Widebody training date.

If the above pilot wants to swap training dates to a much later date, will he continue to receive Passover while flying the narrowbody waiting for his "new" class date?

Thx
G
Need more info --- why are you getting PO pay now?

Are you a Flex Instructor?

If so, will you continue to instruct while you await training?