Saabarooski

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Whatever happened to him? Ex-Colgan FO who went to Expressjet. The most prolific and antagonizing poster back in 2007-08. Loved reading his stuff, then he was banned for some kind of transgression. Just curious what happened to him.
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides with the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And he will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy his brothers. And you will know that his name is now JoeyMeatballs when he lays his vengeance upon Airline Pilot Central.

I used to get into it with Saab all the time, and I was eventually banned.

Miss that guy
What did he do? Write truth about Colgan things and going ons?
Quote:
What did he do? Write truth about Colgan things and going ons?
He was you, before there was you.
This thread is so funny. I was wondering about old Saabroowski/Joeymeatballs. In fact, I PM'd someone two weeks ago and asked if they were Saabroowski reincarnated. I was wrong though.
Quote: This thread is so funny. I was wondering about old Saabroowski/Joeymeatballs. In fact, I PM'd someone two weeks ago and asked if they were Saabroowski reincarnated. I was wrong though.
It's probably because he's a union rep at expressjet and they've seriously clamped down on any Internet posting by union folks - the contract negotiations are advancing rapidly and the lawyers were freaking out.
He was the guy from Indiana Jones, the last crusades that didn't understand the riddle of " the penentant man"..... remember to kneel and roll.
Someone necroposted about SAABaroowski the other day. Look, we all miss him, but we have ShyGuy now. It's time to move on.
Quote: He was you, before there was you.
So he called out the BS that went on, calling out things for what they were?
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to