Atlas jumpseat to Singapore

Subscribe
..on Atlas/Polar, or..

Need to get a hold of a schedule, and see if its even possible..
Looking to connect to a ticketed flight downrange to Jakarta, etc..

Those that fly into SIN, would it be difficult to get from the Cargo to the Pax side of the airport?

Anyone with info please post or PM me

thanks in advance!!
You will have better luck getting into INC or HKG. We go to SIN but you can't count on it and it is usually through SYD.

main web page Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings

click on Atlas or Polar main page and then Jump Seat request

Atlas Air, Inc.

I don't know how to check the schedule. I am on mil leave and am a bit out of the loop. Maybe someone else can chime in.
Quote: ..on Atlas/Polar, or..

Need to get a hold of a schedule, and see if its even possible..
Looking to connect to a ticketed flight downrange to Jakarta, etc..

Those that fly into SIN, would it be difficult to get from the Cargo to the Pax side of the airport?

Anyone with info please post or PM me

thanks in advance!!
Other then Polar there is no way to see an Atlas Schld... better to try a J/S on Delta or United through NRT... or ZED.
I agree with Atlas Shrugged...try connecting to HKG and ICN (Seoul Incheon) flights and those will get you to ANC, LAX, CVG, ORD, etc...CVG is a great choice since it goes non-stop (if you are willing to stay airborne for 15+ hours).

Good luck...
Does Atlas fly to BKK regularly?
PCL.. you are right, looks like j/s on UAL or DL is a better option, ZED as a backup, to SIN or HKG,, thx!!
How do you find something like a route map or to/from info?

I went to the website, entered in the desired to/from info, and the clicked continue to step 2.

However, step 2 requires you to enter in all your info and personal data without letting you know if your desired to/from combo is possible.

Do you fly anywhere in Asia direct to Eurloand? Ie like a HKG/NRT/ICN to Paris?
Quote: How do you find something like a route map or to/from info?

I went to the website, entered in the desired to/from info, and the clicked continue to step 2.

However, step 2 requires you to enter in all your info and personal data without letting you know if your desired to/from combo is possible.

Do you fly anywhere in Asia direct to Eurloand? Ie like a HKG/NRT/ICN to Paris?
Someone will email you within a day or so and let you know what options they have. Just fill out the entire request and you will be set.