Air Wisconsin:

Subscribe
Just received an email from Air Wisconsin- Greetings,

We regret to inform you that the GROUND INSTRUCTOR / PILOT position for which you applied has been cancelled. Please feel free to apply for other positions here at Air Wisconsin. We look forward to your application.

Sincerely,

Human Resources

Here we go guys...
Go for what?
I got one saying the CRJ FO position "has been filled." Damn.
Hire 'til you furlough!
hiring is stopping because of increased sim usage while AQP spools up.
its 2008 all over! now wait a year or two to hire, and then the pipeline is filled back up!
Like drymotorboating said it is due to the sims being backed up and AQP starting up. just finished my initial sim training today and all I've heard from the hr people and the ground instructors is that we are on track to hire at least until November but the sims have been crazy backed up. My sim instructor on week 1 Of sim training got sick and I had to wait 2 weeks just to get a slot to finish my loft which I just completed. When I was in ground school the director of training said some new hires may go to PHX due to the CLT sims being so backed up. Hiring has stopped temporarily and will start back very soon. There will be no furloughs any time soon. Also in house sim instructor jobs are being closed because apparently the company wants to hire people from the outside to be full time instructors opposed to using the line pilots. Not a good idea in my opinion and I know the current sim instructors are not at all happy about it but it is what it is.
What is the junior FO base?
Anybody who has AP as their instructor should give him a good Gibbs slap upside the head and tell him I say hello :-)

/newhire sim partner
Right now all most all new hires going to ORF