Tool of the day

Subscribe
59  559  959  1009  1049  1055  1056  1057  1058  1059  1060  1061  1062  1063  1069  1109  1159 
Page 1059 of 1239
Go to
Quote: “Nosewheel Roulette” has been cancelled, since F/As can’t join us on the ramp to verify who won.
I never won at that on the 440, took me a while to figure out the station agent was involved. I was able to find a gallon of prop wash though.......
Quote: I never won at that on the 440, took me a while to figure out the station agent was involved. I was able to find a gallon of prop wash though.......
I know where to find a yard of flight line! Ha
Here Comes C.W. LeTool
https://youtu.be/YrvjNGTmf_A

Where does American find these guys.
I wonder if he told American that he really didn't want to be an airline pilot in the interview.
Quote: https://youtu.be/YrvjNGTmf_A

I wonder if he told American that he really didn't want to be an airline pilot in the interview.
What exactly is your issue?
Quote: People still do that?
Yes. Filler.
Mover,

Just one observation.

It's the Union that is responsible for those pay numbers you referred to. Same goes for a lot of the procedures and reduction in duties that makes the job boring at times. Thank the Union or not having to show up on off days to work the ticket counter or lost bag room. It's a new world for most new hires, welcome aboard.

(I see we're still getting the big suite down south. I think it took me 20 minutes to lock all the doors and windows. Too bad it's such a short night, that place would make a great party pad)

Cheers
Quote: Mover,

Just one observation.

It's the Union that is responsible for those pay numbers you referred to. Same goes for a lot of the procedures and reduction in duties that makes the job boring at times. Thank the Union or not having to show up on off days to work the ticket counter or lost bag room. It's a new world for most new hires, welcome aboard.

(I see we're still getting the big suite down south. I think it took me 20 minutes to lock all the doors and windows. Too bad it's such a short night, that place would make a great party pad)

Cheers
All valid points. I agree completely. I was trying to show more of the contrast/transition more than anything. But you’re right.

Thanks!
Mover, Love the vids, especially the fini flight live drop, and the final closed pattern "Ah, just one more."
I intend to check out your books soon. #62 on Amazon overall is pretty darn good.

A fellow ALO/CC buddy of mine was an F-14 RIO, got passed over for Regular commish during Tailhook, then went F-111s until that jet went away, then Strike Eagles. "Make 'em tell you no."

Best of luck on Adversary air.

CB
Quote: https://youtu.be/YrvjNGTmf_A

And yet he’s at a major and you’re not. You’re barking up the wrong tree home slice.
Quote: All valid points. I agree completely. I was trying to show more of the contrast/transition more than anything. But you’re right.

Thanks!
All good. I think you sniffed out the best part of the job,

It will allow you to do anything you want. (Except buy beers as FO with me, seen your face on youtube)
59  559  959  1009  1049  1055  1056  1057  1058  1059  1060  1061  1062  1063  1069  1109  1159 
Page 1059 of 1239
Go to