Tool of the day

Subscribe
64  564  964  1014  1054  1060  1061  1062  1063  1064  1065  1066  1067  1068  1074  1114  1164 
Page 1064 of 1239
Go to
Quote: The Delta FO who couldn't keep her mouth shut while trying to argue with a philly ground controller. What makes her a tool is that the controller was coordinating the arrival of an emergency aircraft and had told her to standby and she still couldn't ****
Very disturbing
What makes you think it was the First Officer?
Quote: What makes you think it was the First Officer?
Maybe he recognized his wife’s voice.
Quote: Maybe he recognized his wife’s voice.
Nope ...
Quote: What makes you think it was the First Officer?
EXCELLENT point! I suppose it could have been one of the flight attendants...?
This Delta pilot for losing it over a RJ that's exiting the runway. TOTD points for losing it on the controller (if ground controller would actually control), on the RJ pilots (if they could be more professional), and asking for a phone number.

"Lighten up francis" = settle down Capn Happy

The RJ is simply exiting the runway with most likely another aircraft on short final behind him. The controller was absolutely right to say "well that's an exiting aircraft, so don't hit him, and taxi to the gate."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyqQ4lfWz3M
It DOES kinda sound like Captain Happy, no?
I'm pretty sure he was wearing his hat though...
Quote: I'm pretty sure he was wearing his hat though...
Sounded like the very senior mainline CA who I witnessed exploding into an absolute tirade at the lead FA over the fact that his crew meal was "improperly spiced" (I'm sorry, you can't make this stuff up) and insisted that he was 'sending the meal back.' As if he was at the French Laundry...
Quote: This Delta pilot for losing it over a RJ that's exiting the runway. TOTD points for losing it on the controller (if ground controller would actually control), on the RJ pilots (if they could be more professional), and asking for a phone number.

"Lighten up francis" = settle down Capn Happy

The RJ is simply exiting the runway with most likely another aircraft on short final behind him. The controller was absolutely right to say "well that's an exiting aircraft, so don't hit him, and taxi to the gate."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyqQ4lfWz3M
Very funny...love the last word "I wish the RJ guys would be a little more professional"...haha. I guess Skywest should have stayed on the runway until DAL was able to taxi by.

And this is why nobody can fly through ATL airspace without "guard games." Some of these Delta guys really bring it on themselves with toolish events like this.

This is why we cant have nice things.
Quote: Very funny...love the last word "I wish the RJ guys would be a little more professional"...haha. I guess Skywest should have stayed on the runway until DAL was able to taxi by.

And this is why nobody can fly through ATL airspace without "guard games." Some of these Delta guys really bring it on themselves with toolish events like this.

This is why we cant have nice things.
To be fair, the dumbass rj kids probably should not come to a dead stop in front of another taxiing aircraft. Try that in ORD and see what kind of butt-chewing you’ll get from ground.
64  564  964  1014  1054  1060  1061  1062  1063  1064  1065  1066  1067  1068  1074  1114  1164 
Page 1064 of 1239
Go to