Tool of the day

Subscribe
131  631  1031  1081  1121  1127  1128  1129  1130  1131  1132  1133  1134  1135  1141  1181  1231 
Page 1131 of 1239
Go to
Quote: This thread reminds me of the old joke:

I got a phone call from a gorgeous ex-girlfriend of mine the other day. We lost track of time, chatting about the wild nights we used to enjoy together. I couldn’t believe it when she asked if I’d like to meet up and maybe rekindle a little of that magic.

“Wow!”, I said, “I don’t know if I could keep pace with you now! I’m a bit older and a bit balder than when you last saw me!” She giggled and said she was sure I’d meet the challenge!

“Yeah”, I said, “just so long as you don’t mind a man with a waistband that’s a few inches wider these days!” She laughed and told me to stop being so silly! She teased me, saying that she thought tubby bald men were cute!

“Anyway, I’ve put on a couple of pounds myself!” she giggled... so I hung up the phone.
Man, ain't this the truth?!
Quote: Man, ain't this the truth?!
Woman is the only mammal that paints itself up to look like something else.
Quote: I’m curious what drives your insecurity? You really think this dude is the TOTY? That’s a bit dramatic don’t ya think snowflake?
Ooff has kept his cool pretty well I think. It’s all the threatened old white fox pumping gaggle of geese that Flew off the handle bruh
Labeling me the snowflake. How ironic.
Quote: Woman is the only mammal that paints itself up to look like something else.
You can’t go denigrating women like that in today’s society!
Quote: Woman is the only mammal that paints itself up to look like something else.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arrENB5HZ38
Quote: I’m curious what drives your insecurity? You really think this dude is the TOTY? That’s a bit dramatic don’t ya think snowflake?
Ooff has kept his cool pretty well I think. It’s all the threatened old white fox pumping gaggle of geese that Flew off the handle bruh
Uhhhhhh yeah, course the year is still young. You are running a pretty close second though brah.
Quote: You can’t go denigrating women like that in today’s society!

Not every female takes a funny quip as an insult, especially not the tough old broads!
Quote: Not every female takes a funny quip as an insult, especially not the tough old broads!
Didn't you see the Whackman's eyeroll?
Quote: Didn't you see the Whackman's eyeroll?
Hey, I'm old...not blind!
I know how he feels, his post was definitely facetious!
I'd like to nominate the Delta 88 Ca, who, on a flight blocked at 1:10, made 7 long winded PAs about nothing. No, no one cares about how far south of an airport we are flying
131  631  1031  1081  1121  1127  1128  1129  1130  1131  1132  1133  1134  1135  1141  1181  1231 
Page 1131 of 1239
Go to