Tool of the day

Subscribe
143  643  1043  1093  1133  1139  1140  1141  1142  1143  1144  1145  1146  1147  1153  1193 
Page 1143 of 1239
Go to
Main, mini, hardly any passengers could tell you the tail colors of any airline.
Quote: Main, mini, hardly any passengers could tell you the tail colors of any airline.
So true. The passengers only hear Charlie Brown’s teacher when you use the PA. It is not a bullhorn or bully pulpit. Just thank them for flying and give them the ETA and the weather. Anything more and you are annoying more than you are pleasing.
Quote: So true. The passengers only hear Charlie Brown’s teacher when you use the PA. It is not a bullhorn or bully pulpit. Just thank them for flying and give them the ETA and the weather. Anything more and you are annoying more than you are pleasing.
Most pax only want the ETA. Reading a METAR to them 20 mins before arrival gets a lot of blank stares.
Quote: So true. The passengers only hear Charlie Brown’s teacher when you use the PA. It is not a bullhorn or bully pulpit. Just thank them for flying and give them the ETA and the weather. Anything more and you are annoying more than you are pleasing.
I was always under the impression that Delta required the flight crew to brief the passengers about their combined number of carrier landings as well. 😄😄
Quote: Most pax only want the ETA. Reading a METAR to them 20 mins before arrival gets a lot of blank stares.
“Fair skies and XX degrees” is my go to for weather. Go Al Roker versus Maverick.
Quote: “Fair skies and XX degrees” is my go to for weather. Go Al Roker versus Maverick.
nope, if I have to read the experience/notams they’re getting all of it. “And ladies and gentlemen, in addition to taxiway Charlie being closed between victor and mike, it seems like there is an unlit tower two miles sou...what? What do you mean you’re ready to close the door?! We push when I’m good and ready.”
Quote: nope, if I have to read the experience/notams they’re getting all of it. “And ladies and gentlemen, in addition to taxiway Charlie being closed between victor and mike, it seems like there is an unlit tower two miles sou...what? What do you mean you’re ready to close the door?! We push when I’m good and ready.”
******* it respect my authority! This van driver is late as f&$k I’m callin an uber
Jerry W. on YouTube, aka Jerry Wagner, AKA "Air Wagner," aka the geriatric moron with more money than IFR competence that is going to kill himself and probably innocent bystanders any day now.

Here is his most recent display of his downright terrifying lack of skill and decision making. His approach starts at ~48:00 and you can hear him voicing over his hare-brained rationale for his subsequent recklessness. He originally uploaded, but later removed, a different version of this clip that included the cockpit view of him breaking out below minimums and then executing a banking -1900FPM dive at roughly 200AGL to land. Here is a link to that original clip, autopilot comes off at 6:00 and it gets scarier and scarier from there, with the piece de resistance right at 7:00. Just look at those needles!!

Here is another clip of him completely off course trying to join the ILS 28R at KOAK (Start at 32:40). After checking on with tower by saying "Cessna 41Q, kiiiind of on the ILS," you can see him inadvertently enter a 30 degree bank to the left (further away from the localizer) and a dive with the VSI pegged. Luckily he recovers as he breaks out after losing ~800'.

This guy is a clear and present danger to everyone around him but doesn't seem to realize it and the fact that next time, he might actually crash and kill people, makes him TOTD IMHO.
Quote: Jerry W. on YouTube, aka Jerry Wagner, AKA "Air Wagner," aka the geriatric moron with more money than IFR competence that is going to kill himself and probably innocent bystanders any day now.

Here is his most recent display of his downright terrifying lack of skill and decision making. His approach starts at ~48:00 and you can hear him voicing over his hare-brained rationale for his subsequent recklessness. He originally uploaded, but later removed, a different version of this clip that included the cockpit view of him breaking out below minimums and then executing a banking -1900FPM dive at roughly 200AGL to land. Here is a link to that original clip, autopilot comes off at 6:00 and it gets scarier and scarier from there, with the piece de resistance right at 7:00. Just look at those needles!!
Holy crap.
That would be an "ok" maneuver in a Piper Cub, or a 150. But in a cabin class twin, that video should warrant a -709 ride from the Feds.
Quote: Here is another clip of him completely off course trying to join the ILS 28R at KOAK (Start at 32:40). After checking on with tower by saying "Cessna 41Q, kiiiind of on the ILS," you can see him inadvertently enter a 30 degree bank to the left (further away from the localizer) and a dive with the VSI pegged. Luckily he recovers as he breaks out after losing ~800'.

This guy is a clear and present danger to everyone around him but doesn't seem to realize it and the fact that next time, he might actually crash and kill people, makes him TOTD IMHO.
OMG!!! He is trying to blame this on some BS autoslew on the ILS? WTF? Just watching him, he has no instrument flying ability at all! His VSI goes +/- 3000FPM constantly and he yanking and banking all over. This *******er has no business in an airplane...
143  643  1043  1093  1133  1139  1140  1141  1142  1143  1144  1145  1146  1147  1153  1193 
Page 1143 of 1239
Go to