Tool of the day

Subscribe
171  671  1071  1121  1161  1167  1168  1169  1170  1171  1172  1173  1174  1175  1181  1221 
Page 1171 of 1239
Go to
Quote: %*+# that! Please tell me you guys didn’t take him. First for his attire and second for his attitude. He’d be taking the next flight if he tried to pull that with me even IF there was room in the back. Sounds like he needs a solid slap in the face to knock some humility into him.
We gave him a little piece of our mind after the flight. He then had the stupidity to ask if one of us were Navy and thus the reason for the riff. This guy was a total idiot. Let’s just say the jumpseat committee knows all about him now. He was also CASS denied so go figure.
Quote: A guy shows up in a military flight suit to jumpseat and you let him ride?..... and then complain about it on tool of the day. The irony.
The irony? Where did you get your dictionary?
Quote: The irony? Where did you get your dictionary?
Alanis Morissette gave it to him. Now that’s ironic, don’t you think?
Quote: We gave him a little piece of our mind after the flight. He then had the stupidity to ask if one of us were Navy and thus the reason for the riff. This guy was a total idiot. Let’s just say the jumpseat committee knows all about him now. He was also CASS denied so go figure.
So he didn't quite red line your tool meter, huh? Curious what it would have taken

Quote: We gave him a little piece of our mind after the flight. He then had the stupidity to ask if one of us were Navy and thus the reason for the riff. This guy was a total idiot. Let’s just say the jumpseat committee knows all about him now. He was also CASS denied so go figure.

Can you kind of outline for us your thought process that led to you letting him on? Dress code at my carrier is pretty relaxed for a number of reasons, but if I *were* flying for a passenger carrier with any kind of dress code, I could visualize myself going out on a limb a little and maybe looking the other way for someone who was otherwise a decent sort. I really have a tough time seeing myself bending the rules much for a guy who is is a complete douche, and also is that far out of compliance the dress code.
Quote: Can you kind of outline for us your thought process that led to you letting him on? Dress code at my carrier is pretty relaxed for a number of reasons, but if I *were* flying for a passenger carrier with any kind of dress code, I could visualize myself going out on a limb a little and maybe looking the other way for someone who was otherwise a decent sort. I really have a tough time seeing myself bending the rules much for a guy who is is a complete douche, and also is that far out of compliance the dress code.
Agreed. The whole thing leaves me scratching my head on why on earth would you let a guy like this think it was okay to act like he did and show up for a jumpseat dressed like that.

Both of us work for SWA and we have an extremely relaxed JS dress code, but military flight suit?! Are you kidding me? Then even worse is the attitude. Yeah.....you’re denied AND I’m turning it in to our JS Committee. YHGTBSM.
Quote: Agreed. The whole thing leaves me scratching my head on why on earth would you let a guy like this think it was okay to act like he did and show up for a jumpseat dressed like that.

Both of us work for SWA and we have an extremely relaxed JS dress code, but military flight suit?! Are you kidding me? Then even worse is the attitude. Yeah.....you’re denied AND I’m turning it in to our JS Committee. YHGTBSM.
That why mobile phones are also great cameras and recorders. No long winded reports to be written.
Quote: Can you kind of outline for us your thought process that led to you letting him on? Dress code at my carrier is pretty relaxed for a number of reasons, but if I *were* flying for a passenger carrier with any kind of dress code, I could visualize myself going out on a limb a little and maybe looking the other way for someone who was otherwise a decent sort. I really have a tough time seeing myself bending the rules much for a guy who is is a complete douche, and also is that far out of compliance the dress code.
Wasn’t my decision in the right seat and we gave him some slack at first even though he was dressed like a little boy at Halloween. We didn’t know about the ops agent interaction and that he was an ass to her until we were half way to DEN. One of the FAs called up and told us what they observed at the gate as they were getting on since we had an FA crew change in LAS. I can assure you that if this info would have been known before we pushed he would have been walking.
Was it CASS denied because your computer system has an amazingly painful way of not processing jumpseaters. All the ALPA carriers did the heavy lifting to get CASS and KCM. Glad you guys get to use what the rest of us paid for. Any chance you could at least try to make your system work?
Quote: Was it CASS denied because your computer system has an amazingly painful way of not processing jumpseaters. All the ALPA carriers did the heavy lifting to get CASS and KCM. Glad you guys get to use what the rest of us paid for. Any chance you could at least try to make your system work?
Apparently we let ALPA guys on, no matter how they dress or act. That okay with you?
171  671  1071  1121  1161  1167  1168  1169  1170  1171  1172  1173  1174  1175  1181  1221 
Page 1171 of 1239
Go to