Tool of the day

Subscribe
182  682  1082  1132  1172  1178  1179  1180  1181  1182  1183  1184  1185  1186  1192  1232 
Page 1182 of 1239
Go to
The FAs who typically load their bags like this are also the ones who sit in the very front of an empty bus and make everybody else climb over them to load their bags and find a seat.

(Which happens to be the kind of behavior they resent passengers for)
Quote: The FAs who typically load their bags like this are also the ones who sit in the very front of an empty bus and make everybody else climb over them to load their bags and find a seat.

Precisely.
This thread has turned into pure gold. Thanks, boys!
Quote: The FAs who typically load their bags like this are also the ones who sit in the very front of an empty bus and make everybody else climb over them to load their bags and find a seat.

This is funny because it’s spot on.
Quote: I thought, based on your previous opinions on dealing with people who lack manners, the suggested route would be to track her down in the terminal and give her a good “talkin’ to” about why she shouldn’t have her bag there.

You just spent 10 pages taking a stance on confronting a pilot who perpetrated “harm on the profession,” yet you give the FA a pass by lowering the bloody handle for her.
10 pages? You’re exonerated for exaggerations and lack of reading comprehension, or maybe not.
Quote: 10 pages? You’re exonerated for exaggerations and lack of reading comprehension, or maybe not.
I wonder what else is exaggerated about!
Quote: I wonder what else is exaggerated about!
Hmmmmm. Good to see you chiming in. Enjoy your keyboard of reason and sharp wit.
Quote: If you knew, you wouldn't need to ask.
I love that quote. Like "if you had a dollar, you would have 100 pennies"
The small percentage of Mainline Pilots who ***** about regional pilots. If only you guys would quit selling out and giving your flying away. Your bonuses and profit sharing come off the backs of those regional pilots you talk **** about. They are the reason delta, american, and united are so profitable.
Quote: HIS=pilot
HER=flight attendant

wow...

I know only 5% of the pilots are female, but at least 40% of the NK FAs are male.
...and half of them qualify as "she" as well
182  682  1082  1132  1172  1178  1179  1180  1181  1182  1183  1184  1185  1186  1192  1232 
Page 1182 of 1239
Go to