Tool of the day

Subscribe
189  689  1089  1139  1179  1185  1186  1187  1188  1189  1190  1191  1192  1193  1199 
Page 1189 of 1239
Go to
Quote: That’s why Nick Dipaolo,Bill Burr and others are doing well. Brutally honest truth tellers.
Good comedy comes from truth. That doesn’t mean anything rooted in truth is funny.

Pointing out that homosexual and/or trans people exist or that you work with them isn’t comedy.
Quote: Good comedy comes from truth. That doesn’t mean anything rooted in truth is funny.

Pointing out that homosexual and/or trans people exist or that you work with them isn’t comedy.
Being in the AF at 17 gives you a rough idea of what young girls go through. It certainly is not comedy.
Quote: That’s why Nick Dipaolo,Bill Burr and others are doing well. Brutally honest truth tellers.
The difference between between us and Dipaolo/Burr etc. is that we’re not millionaire comedians doing shows for thousands of people. Any idiot and their brother knows that in real life these guys plus most other entertainers don’t exactly exclude people of alternative lifestyles from their lives.
Quote: Good comedy comes from truth. That doesn’t mean anything rooted in truth is funny.

Man you are a snowflake. You're the same guy that started screaming remove this post, it's partisan politics. Another words you didn't like someone else's view so you did not want to hear it and wanted it removed so you can live in your safe space
Quote: Man you are a snowflake. You're the same guy that started screaming remove this post, it's partisan politics. Another words you didn't like someone else's view so you did not want to hear it and wanted it removed so you can live in your safe space
“In other words” is the phrase you’re looking for.

But aren’t you the snowflake that’s upset that someone pushed against stupid anti-trans “humor?”

Maybe snowflake is a stupid concept and you’re just really upset about words on the internet
Quote: “In other words” is the phrase you’re looking for.

But aren’t you the snowflake that’s upset that someone pushed against stupid anti-trans “humor?”

Maybe snowflake is a stupid concept and you’re just really upset about words on the internet
Oh no, you corrected all my spelling on the internet. I am hurt, mods remove him. Joking, I am not a snowflake like him. Have you made the full transition yet from man to woman, or vice versa?
Quote: Oh no, you corrected all my spelling on the internet. I am hurt, mods remove him. Joking, I am not a snowflake like him. Have you made the full transition yet from man to woman, or vice versa?
That wasn’t spelling, but are you seriously now using transexuality as a personal insult? You might need to pump the brakes a bit.
Quote: Being in the AF at 17 gives you a rough idea of what young girls go through. It certainly is not comedy.
Having survived 2 17 year old girls at the same time (or rather, they surviving ME), you speak the truth!
People still attempt to insult others by calling them “snowflakes”?
Quote: People still attempt to insult others by calling them “snowflakes”?
Yes. Didn't you hear about the 2016 mass flood warnings for the east and west coast?
189  689  1089  1139  1179  1185  1186  1187  1188  1189  1190  1191  1192  1193  1199 
Page 1189 of 1239
Go to