Tool of the day

Subscribe
191  691  1091  1141  1181  1187  1188  1189  1190  1191  1192  1193  1194  1195  1201 
Page 1191 of 1239
Go to
Quote: Millennial is an attitude. Not everyone born in that era is a whiney entitled
b;t$&
It’s almost as if every generation sucks, and always has. We’ve had written complaints about the failures of our youth since the written word was invented.

And if we millennials truly are worse than ever before, it’s probably because boomers were ****ty parents.
Quote: Accurate representation of the unoriginal and repetitive lexicon of these type of people.

Also add entitled, participation trophy, triggered, and some transgender-based insults too.
Nobody would be saying any of those things if they weren't true at some point in the past. Don't make me pull up the safe room stories at your local college campus so snowflakes could recover after Hillary lost the election, perhaps the most embarrassing chapter of your generation.
Tools. All of you.
Quote: Nobody would be saying any of those things if they weren't true at some point in the past. Don't make me pull up the safe room stories at your local college campus so snowflakes could recover after Hillary lost the election, perhaps the most embarrassing chapter of your generation.
Assuming you’re a baby boomer: what’s YOUR generations legacy? Your parents handed you the world on a silver platter after they beat the Nazis and Imperial Japan, so what did you do with it? Are you going to hand off a better world to your millennial children who you scoff at for all sorts of perceived deficiencies? What are our prospects? Never mind, a steady diet of foxnews talking heads telling you how “Tide pod eating genderless millennials in their safe spaces at Yale are the real problem” has already established reality for you. Enjoy your retirement though, we’ll be trying to get out of debt while cleaning up your messes for a few decades.
Well. The boomers did create the tech and devices you are using here to whine about the unfairness of life.
Along with some pretty good music imho.
The boomers are also going to hand off a generational transfer of wealth never before seen in history. Tens of millions of those silver platters are gonna add up to a bunch of $$..
But other than that...you are right. not much i guess.
Quote: Well. The boomers did create the tech and devices you are using here to whine about the unfairness of life.
Along with some pretty good music imho.
The boomers are also going to hand off a generational transfer of wealth never before seen in history.
But other than that...you are right. not much i guess.
My life has been unfair in my favor. Military paid for a lot of my flight training and my parents allowed me to go to school debt free. I have a great job at a major now, so I’m not whining about anything. Boomers inventing the tech devices? Probably half and half between them and Gen X. Also millennials made all the apps where you can share Tucker Carlson Hot Takes with your friends about how bad millennials are, so we win that one. I’m excited to see this massive wealth transfer that the average millennials going to get, source?

Generations are composed of disparate groups of people, some good, some bad. I just bristle, (dare I say, get “triggered”) when baby boomers **** on us millennials based on stupid stereotypes which they absorb during their daily conservative media indoc session.
Quote: My life has been unfair in my favor. Military paid for a lot of my flight training and my parents allowed me to go to school debt free. I have a great job at a major now, so I’m not whining about anything. Boomers inventing the tech devices? Probably half and half between them and Gen X. Also millennials made all the apps where you can share Tucker Carlson Hot Takes with your friends about how bad millennials are, so we win that one. I’m excited to see this massive wealth transfer that the average millennials going to get, source?

Generations are composed of disparate groups of people, some good, some bad. I just bristle, (dare I say, get “triggered”) when baby boomers **** on us millennials based on stupid stereotypes which they absorb during their daily conservative media indoc session.
You seem more obsessed with Fox News then anything else. Maybe that is your issue? Lets get this guy to a safe room with puppies to pet STAT!
Well im wondering if your parents are boomers?
If so i guess their contribution to the next generation would be you?
Which as individuals is all anyone can really contribute to the next generation. Raise productive and upright members of a society. My parents raised 10 such contributions. Although there wasnt any silver in our household.
Im certain there were whiney and self absorbed boomers...i have some in my family...Just as ther are in any generation. Including millenials.
Its just today milennials managed to create outlets and utilize the boomer technology to provide a means for their whiney members to tell the entire world about it. Lol...
Quote: You seem more obsessed with Fox News then anything else. Maybe that is your issue? Lets get this guy to a safe room with puppies to pet STAT!
I’ve never seen a “safe space” in the flesh before, but if they’re labradors or golden retrievers I’m down.
I thought Gen X came after Boomers...
191  691  1091  1141  1181  1187  1188  1189  1190  1191  1192  1193  1194  1195  1201 
Page 1191 of 1239
Go to