Tool of the day

Subscribe
21  71  111  117  118  119  120  121  122  123  124  125  131  171  221  621  1121 
Page 121 of 1239
Go to
Quote: Or pilots who wear the same uniform shirt for more then 1 day. I don't care if you do change your undershirt. (if you wear one)
Crickets...

I think you are in a small club of guys who changes into a fresh, pressed shirt each day of the trip.
Quote: Or pilots who wear the same uniform shirt for more then 1 day. I don't care if you do change your undershirt. (if you wear one)
Whaaa?! I've had a shirt last me a whole month on reserve. It's not like four hours of sitting in an air conditioned flight deck is going to soil my shirt. I'll change it when necessary. If that makes me a tool, so be it!
Quote: Crickets...

I think you are in a small club of guys who changes into a fresh, pressed shirt each day of the trip.
Bingo... I usually go 2 days, sometimes 3 in the winter. I do press it each night, though.
Febreeze is your friend!
people who dont read huge revisions that change a ton of things we do, that we got in our mailbox 2 weeks ago!! then get in the airplane, grab the flip cards during the after start checklist, and say no that doesnt sound right, and puts the old speeds in (we changed how we bug takeoff speeds). Trying to be a good FO you do not say anything, then on the takeoff roll you say V2 (new call out because of new bugs) and they say you must be jump seating on AA too much. Then in cruise you try and casually ask if they read the new revision with all the new flap in it (for EYW) and changes to a ton of things, and they say they looked it over. You then get to the gate and on the parking checklist say windshield 1/2 off, and they say, hey stop trying to read off the top of your head and make sure your reading the checklist, this isnt the after the landing checklist (the windshield 1/2 off is now on the parking check which is also new)!

HUGE DBAG TOOL OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
or the American pilot who went to sleep in his uniform and woke up the next day to go fly. No lies. You could tell by his wrinkled pants and shirt at breakfast. I highly doubt if he had taken a shower.
Quote: Crickets...

I hope that doesn't make us tools...
Agree.

Back in my days in the scooters, some guys would simply knock you over. One guy would live in his camper, and his first shower in a couple days was during the first layover.

Phew, that was harsh.

Nu
Has anyone nominated Timmy, the Milkman?

Lloyd
Quote: Mesabah for posting this gem,

"Originally Posted by Mesabah
No you don't get it, Scope is not a contract item; You can't strike over it. I doubt you would show up to work tomorrow if DCI started receiving 777s/747s/767s, etc. Why do you show up if there are CRJs being flown by DCI? I admit I'm guilty of contributing to the slide by working at Pinnacle, but I never took any of your flying that wasn't given. If mainline pilots truly wanted CRJs back on the mainline, management would put them back there, no contract negotiations necessary. However, I've got bad news for you, they don't."
LOL ok that's a winner, at least for a Wednsday.
21  71  111  117  118  119  120  121  122  123  124  125  131  171  221  621  1121 
Page 121 of 1239
Go to