Tool of the day

Subscribe
222  722  1122  1172  1212  1218  1219  1220  1221  1222  1223  1224  1225  1226  1232 
Page 1222 of 1239
Go to
Quote: He did wear the hat, and aviator sunglasses.... at night.
Omg is this real?

EDIT:

Omg this is real.

https://www.theblast.com/bachelorette-hannah-brown-pilot-pete-weber-certificate/amp/
Wow. And Delta signed off on this.

Seriously. Who watches this garbage? All of this crap, reality shows, Bachelorette, Kardashians, etc. It’s all scripted stupid ‘reality’ shows. What kind of person finds this good? Why can’t kids watch the History channel, Discovery, National Geographic, anything like that?
Tool of the Day has been clinched for at least the next 180 days by this guy. Any other candidate will have to settle for runner-up.
And Captain's wings. What a jackass. This is the epitome of the toolbag that got into flying for all of the wrong reasons, i.e. so he can play dress-up and flex his baby-d!ck at women
In all honesty......the dude is young, has a great job, and is probably having a great time. He also probably was told by the producers AND somebody at DAL that this is fantastic stuff.

Side note......I kinda love that the SkyWest dude got sent home right away.
Quote: Omg is this real?

EDIT:

Omg this is real.

https://www.theblast.com/bachelorette-hannah-brown-pilot-pete-weber-certificate/amp/
I love how they picked the wrong non ATP guys details as if they were his.
B377, lol.
Quote: In all honesty......the dude is young, has a great job, and is probably having a great time. He also probably was told by the producers AND somebody at DAL that this is fantastic stuff.

Side note......I kinda love that the SkyWest dude got sent home right away.
Seriously! We are talking about the company that got ****ed when applicants were putting the “widget” on their cover letters. You guys really don’t think they were involved/consulted about this?
Quote: There is a DL pilot pictured above, and there was a Skywest pilot who got sent home night one.
"So who do you fly for?"
"Skywest"
"What's that? no rose for you."
"And who do you fly for?"
"Delta"
*panties drop*

oops did I just win totd
Is this the "yo yo waddup dawg?" sign?

I honestly haven't kept up with the hand gesture thing since high school.

Quote: Is this the "yo yo waddup dawg?" sign?

I honestly haven't kept up with the hand gesture thing since high school.

Number One to Ground.
222  722  1122  1172  1212  1218  1219  1220  1221  1222  1223  1224  1225  1226  1232 
Page 1222 of 1239
Go to