Tool of the day

Subscribe
227  727  1127  1177  1217  1223  1224  1225  1226  1227  1228  1229  1230  1231  1237 
Page 1227 of 1239
Go to
Quote: You can always tell the guys that have only flown quiet airplanes.
Mostly correct. Or used quality headsets with hot mikes.
Quote: Mostly correct. Or used quality headsets with hot mikes.
The Co. headsets I remember were exactly like the ones in "Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo."
Quote: Yep. Kinda surprising the number of pilots who were offended by, or didn't even know about the gear-up hand signal. I always thought that was something everyone knew about. I guess that's a reflection on my background.
The SOP at American for many years incorporated a hand gesture with the gear call. Ernie Gann even mentions it, so it goes a long way back. It does look very toolish to modern eyes though.
Quote: Link me to a personal attack I’ve made, and I’ll request a ban and never return.
If this is for real let me know and I will point personal attack you’ve made out.
Quote: If this is for real let me know and I will point personal attack you’ve made out.
Nearly every one of OOfff's posts contain personal attacks and at the very least are condescending. He won't see that though because he is an extremist liberal. They think nobody knows better then themselves (they haven't had to live in the real world yet so they don't know any better) so they speak down to everyone. Then they wonder why they hold nearly zero power in the U.S. lawmaking process. For proof you just have to look at the fact that they have a Freshman Congresswoman as their savior. But AOC Instagram, amirite!!
Quote: Link me to a personal attack I’ve made, and I’ll request a ban and never return.
Don’t tease us. We could only be so lucky.
OOfff likes to do his little passive aggressive shtick. That way when he's called out on it he can play dumb.
Quote: OOfff likes to do his little passive aggressive shtick. That way when he's called out on it he can play dumb.
Ding ding ding!! Winner winner, chicken dinner.

His posts are classic passive aggressive.
Negative attention is better than no attention and you guys are playing right into his hands. If you ignore his posts, he'll go away.
Quote: Negative attention is better than no attention and you guys are playing right into his hands. If you ignore his posts, he'll go away.
Thanks Mom
227  727  1127  1177  1217  1223  1224  1225  1226  1227  1228  1229  1230  1231  1237 
Page 1227 of 1239
Go to