Tool of the day

Subscribe
23  73  113  119  120  121  122  123  124  125  126  127  133  173  223  623  1123 
Page 123 of 1239
Go to
Quote: People that post METARs to their Facebook status...
Or post pictures of themselves in uniform online
Quote: http://www.mdculpepper.org/
We have a winner!!!
People who put these on their car...

FAA Certified Window Decal - Sporty's Pilot Shop

I'm sure mdculpepper has on his 96 BMW.
Quote: Honestly it looked like he was just hanging out next to his car at the terminal at 5am.
Quote: http://www.mdculpepper.org/
That was awesome.
Well since this entertaining thread started with a Compass tool (and yes, all of us at CPS know exactly who you're talking about), here's another fellow Compass toolbag for a TOTD nomination:

Detroit-based, E175 sticker on back window, vanity license plate "EMB175." I've never seen him but a former-9E friend of mine has and sent me the cellphone pic from the DTW parking lot.
Quote: Well since this entertaining thread started with a Compass tool (and yes, all of us at CPS know exactly who you're talking about), here's another fellow Compass toolbag for a TOTD nomination:

Detroit-based, E175 sticker on back window, vanity license plate "EMB175." I've never seen him but a former-9E friend of mine has and sent me the cellphone pic from the DTW parking lot.
Sounds like he's just 2 drinks away from an EMB175 trampstamp.
Quote:
Quote: Well since this entertaining thread started with a Compass tool (and yes, all of us at CPS know exactly who you're talking about), here's another fellow Compass toolbag for a TOTD nomination:

Sounds like he's just 2 drinks away from an EMB175 trampstamp.
Where's that Like button at again?
Quote: People who put these on their car...

FAA Certified Window Decal - Sporty's Pilot Shop

I'm sure mdculpepper has on his 96 BMW.

Where's the "FAA Certified TOOL" bumper sticker?

Someone needs to buy him one and stick over the other one, then see how long it takes him to notice.

I saw a Compass crew in YVR not long ago...road the bus with us to the airport. FO had "DELTA CREW" tags. Not just one, but 2 on his bag...1 on his flight case...1 on his backpack.

Glad to know he fancies himself a mainline pilot...Bless his heart...
23  73  113  119  120  121  122  123  124  125  126  127  133  173  223  623  1123 
Page 123 of 1239
Go to