Tool of the day

Subscribe
231  731  1131  1181  1221  1227  1228  1229  1230  1231  1232  1233  1234  1235 
Page 1231 of 1239
Go to
Quote: This 777 moron, ****-poor, pathetic excuse of a crew for reporting severe turbulence in a massive thunderstorm.

https://ibb.co/5LWPvvG

https://ibb.co/Nj2RF7f

Gee... No **** Sherlock... Maybe you shouldn't fly near boom booms...
Not gonna argue the point on whether they should or should not have been where they were, I wasn’t there to see when it happened. Why on earth would they be tools for reporting a dangerous condition that they found themselves in?

I guess you could phone the Denver PD and see what their official stance would be...
This guy wins for today

Quote: Whoever decided to insert ads masquerading as threads...and at the top.

Ban hammer in three...two..one...

None of the moderators like that, or agree with it. But they don't really ask us about stuff like that. Just hoping it doesn't get too carried away.
Quote: Tool of the day
I would have gone with this link myself Find all posts by OOfff
Quote: Link to these personal attacks or lies?
You’ll just move the goalpost like you’ve done multiple times in this thread and the thread that spun off from here.
Quote: Whoever decided to insert ads masquerading as threads...and at the top.

Ban hammer in three...two..one...
Quote: None of the moderators like that, or agree with it. But they don't really ask us about stuff like that. Just hoping it doesn't get too carried away.
They keep appearing even though I’m using AdGuard DNS. Perhaps it’s time to try something else.
Quote: You’ll just move the goalpost like you’ve done multiple times in this thread and the thread that spun off from here.
What goalposts have I moved in any thread?
Any pilot that’s regularly posting themselves on instachat or facegram. You probably suck and stole my hair gel. No, you can’t mount a go pro. Do your walk around and take your sunglasses off when we’re proofing the class 2 waypoints.
Quote: Any pilot that’s regularly posting themselves on instachat or facegram. You probably suck and stole my hair gel. No, you can’t mount a go pro. Do your walk around and take your sunglasses off when we’re proofing the class 2 waypoints.

Class who?!
Yeah. That guy.
231  731  1131  1181  1221  1227  1228  1229  1230  1231  1232  1233  1234  1235 
Page 1231 of 1239
Go to