Tool of the day

Subscribe
234  734  1134  1184  1224  1230  1231  1232  1233  1234  1235  1236  1237  1238 
Page 1234 of 1239
Go to
Holy crap, unless that was solicited and the pilot previously asked for help, or they knew each other, that is the most idiotic, dangerous, and obnoxious hero-wannabe cirrus "intercept" I have ever seen.

Cirrus: "Retract gear to minimize drag."

Arrow: "I'm trying to slow this thing down."

"Retract flaps" (when 4 ft above ground? bad calculation of aerodynamic drag vs braking effect). Yes once at TD that is best but for shortest landing usually better off keeping it in air as long as possible which dissipates most energy at high AOA.

The poor other pilot would have been fine without this guy creating additional danger and distraction.

I'm not sure I give him a pass. Maybe I don't have the whole story, but that video looks awful.
Tool of the century
Quote: Tool of the century
How dare that guy enjoy his job and have pride! Off with his head!
Quote: How dare that guy enjoy his job and have pride! Off with his head!
Well, he is an Envoy pilot (sorry was, he was just canned) and I was more referring to his horrific attempt at an inspirational Instagram quote...
Quote: Well, he is an Envoy pilot (sorry was, he was just canned) and I was more referring to his horrific attempt at an inspirational Instagram quote...
Oh... Ok. I thought he was a mainline pilot. Why did he get canned?
Quote: Well, he is an Envoy pilot (sorry was, he was just canned) and I was more referring to his horrific attempt at an inspirational Instagram quote...
Quick google search shows 7 (!) different social media accounts and according to his Instagram he’s at SkyWest now.
Qualifications in CA
To fly in CA do they need the last airline reference letter or no accident documents?
Quote: .
Stop drinking and posting.
Quote: Stop drinking and posting.
Is there any other way to post?
Quote: Is there any other way to post?
yep

filler
234  734  1134  1184  1224  1230  1231  1232  1233  1234  1235  1236  1237  1238 
Page 1234 of 1239
Go to