Tool of the day

Subscribe
237  737  1137  1187  1227  1233  1234  1235  1236  1237  1238  1239 
Page 1237 of 1239
Go to
Quote: I'll be a tool today because I'm just posting to meet my minimums to make actual posts

With ingenuity and imagination, you came up with a way to attain the minimum number of required posts. Job well done!👍
Quote: With ingenuity and imagination, you came up with a way to attain the minimum number of required posts. Job well done!👍
Thank you. You know how it is being junior in this World, you do whatever it takes to meet mins and it's not always pretty.
https://thepointsguy.com/news/jetblue-pilot-final-flight/amp/

Tool of the century here. All for me none for thee.
Quote: https://thepointsguy.com/news/jetblue-pilot-final-flight/amp/

Any such age limit increases * should* be phased in incrementally so as not to be too disruptive or provide a huge windfall to a small handful of people.
Quote: Any such age limit increases * should* be phased in incrementally so as not to be too disruptive or provide a huge windfall to a small handful of people.
It shouldn't be, period.
Quote: https://thepointsguy.com/news/jetblu...al-flight/amp/

Absouletly nothing stopping him from flying corporate if he really loves flying so much!! He benefited from the age rule and he wants to hose everyone else again!
I’ve got 26 years left if all goes to plan. I like my job, but damn, by 65 I’ll be ready to hang it up!
Too many folks getting their knickers in a twist for no reason. The sky is not falling on your career. It’s rather paranoid, for the Entitleds, to think that raising the retirement age is going to affect their progressions. What do you think the percentage of those over sixty continue to age 65? Think about the percentages of those who make it to 65 who want to continue beyond. Consider the number of those who don’t make it through career day, or medical out. I’d wage those number are great than the number who want to carry on beyond age 65.

Australia and New Zealand have no age limit.
Quote: Too many folks getting their knickers in a twist for no reason. The sky is not falling on your career. It’s rather paranoid, for the Entitleds, to think that raising the retirement age is going to affect their progressions. What do you think the percentage of those over sixty continue to age 65? Think about the percentages of those who make it to 65 who want to continue beyond. Consider the number of those who don’t make it through career day, or medical out. I’d wage those number are great than the number who want to carry on beyond age 65.

I'm sure someone said this about raising past 60, guess what it wrecked alot of people.

At least icao is 65 so those staying can enjoy guppy life or Fifi.
Quote: Too many folks getting their knickers in a twist for no reason. The sky is not falling on your career. It’s rather paranoid, for the Entitleds, to think that raising the retirement age is going to affect their progressions. What do you think the percentage of those over sixty continue to age 65? Think about the percentages of those who make it to 65 who want to continue beyond. Consider the number of those who don’t make it through career day, or medical out. I’d wage those number are great than the number who want to carry on beyond age 65.

As one of my friends at Quantas put it, the only way to move up the seniority list is for someone to die. That’s partly because their taxes make it harder to get ahead, but also because a remarkable number of pilots don’t know when to say when.
237  737  1137  1187  1227  1233  1234  1235  1236  1237  1238  1239 
Page 1237 of 1239
Go to