Tool of the day

Subscribe
27  77  117  123  124  125  126  127  128  129  130  131  137  177  227  627  1127 
Page 127 of 1239
Go to
Quote: ...did your backwoods, substandard, RJ CRM class tell you that actions speak louder than words?
I agree with you on the right hand / left hand thing, but you cheapen your argument by ridiculing his airline's training program.
Biggest tool is the captain that sleeps PHL to SFO and then sleeps SFO to PHL.
Quote: Biggest tool is the captain that sleeps PHL to SFO and then sleeps SFO to PHL.
Log PIC time.
Quote:
I agree with you on the right hand / left hand thing, but you cheapen your argument by ridiculing his airline's training program.
I may or may not be uniquely qualified to make that assertion. My apologies if I offended anyone whose airline has substandard CRM training. it's really a great thing and a wonderful addition to the flight deck when taught with the respect it deserves. I just have never seen it taught well outside a classroom setting (not an airline ground school).
Never mind. Don't want to accidentally cross the line into tooldom.
Quote: I did that once but luckily it was only a two day. Walked down the street in my white undershirt. Felt like a true red neck as all the cars passed me. Good luck on the remaining nights.
Thanks! Did Wack Arnold's in the white tee...semi acceptable? Maybe I will have time to buy a cheap collared shirt tomorrow. Or I'll just be cheap and slum it again tomorrow . Probably the latter.
Quote: I saw a Compass crew in YVR not long ago...road the bus with us to the airport. FO had "DELTA CREW" tags. Not just one, but 2 on his bag...1 on his flight case...1 on his backpack.

Glad to know he fancies himself a mainline pilot...Bless his heart...
The sad part is yes he works for Delta. But without the support, pay, bennies that mainline gives their pilots. It's not a B scale, it's a D scale. We aren't regional pilots anymore. Which region do you wanna call it? I started in Minnie, went to bed in New York, next night went to bed in Washington State, next in New Orleans. I fly routes that are constantly oversold that should be/were flown by airbuses. I'm not allowed to say announcements such as "Welcome aboard Pinnacle Airlines" Everything on my plane says Delta except for the emergency briefing card that shows a little 9E on it. No passenger knows what 9E stands for. My planes are owned by Delta, my management chosen by Delta. You holier than thou mainline pilots keep selling off that scope. We "regional pilots" aren't the cause of this professions demise. Go ahead and look down on that guy who's doing the exact same job as you, for crap pay.
Quote:
Go ahead and look down on that guy who's doing the exact same job as you, for crap pay.
And why do you keep doing it for crap pay? So someday you can do it for 42% less than someone else used to do it for so you can make fun of the guy who does it for 60% less than you. And the cycle perpetuates itself generation after generation. New pilots hear of fame and fortune and some good comes, but most are lured for the wrong reason. So we end up with a thread dedicated to their toolishness.

And if anyone looks down their nose at you, tell 'em they've got a booger up it because their lousy attitude isn't helping anything.

Unfortunately though until next summer your crap pay is driven by management and shareholder greed with a healthy dose of market economics.
Tool of the day goes too.... the guy that redirected this fun thread to beat up on regional pilots. Reminder, tools are everywhere.
27  77  117  123  124  125  126  127  128  129  130  131  137  177  227  627  1127 
Page 127 of 1239
Go to