Tool of the day

Subscribe
30  80  120  126  127  128  129  130  131  132  133  134  140  180  230  630  1130 
Page 130 of 1239
Go to
Quote: It's a vent to mainline pilots in general.
Before you start spouting off at the mouth, I'm not mainline. In fact, I'm regional. However, even though my regional just lost it's identity to our "parent" and now say "Proudly Operated By...", I still would not tell people I fly for "Mainline Air", nor sport their crew tags on my bag.

It's asking for someone to look at you funny, like I would a tool. 4 "Delta" crew tags on 3 bags that belong to a DCI carrier's pilot = excessive and begging for attention in my book.

That's just my 2% of a $1 though.
Quote: Idiots that yell "GET IN THE HOLE" at PGA events - especially on par 4s and 5s. They should be removed from the premises.
I second you on this one, it can be the biggest shank of all time, and you hear "in the hole". If you turn and look at the dork that yells it, he truly believed it had a chance.
Back to the original topic.....
I flew with a guy not too long ago who thought it was unacceptable to leave even 10 minutes early (ok per our FOM) on my freedom leg. It wasn't his freedom leg, but really? He spent the 5 minutes to BS with the gate agent and tell the passengers some stupid jokes and we ended up leaving 5 minutes early.
Tool of the day ?

CAPT/Sim Partner today on my rec. check ride asking me mem. items right in front of the check airman!
"COOL of the Day"

The guy in a wheelchair that just rolled by me in ATL with a shirt that said "Running Sucks".
It made me smile and appreciate his good attitude! COOL of the Day!
Me...flew half way accross the US to discover on a post flight the APU had been running the entire flight. Epic checklist FAIL!!
Quote: Me...flew half way accross the US to discover on a post flight the APU had been running the entire flight. Epic checklist FAIL!!
as long as the flaps and gear are up then the rest is just gravy.

take a big stretch, flip that thing off, wait til its dead, then say "man, our fuel is off today. the dispatch computers must be off their game."
Quote: Tool of the day ?

CAPT/Sim Partner today on my rec. check ride asking me mem. items right in front of the check airman!
I seriously think that [insert favorite insult] Captain/sim partner should be in the Tool of the Day Hall of Shame. Completely unacceptable.

right along with check airman who look in the book while asking you limitations.
Quote: http://www.mdculpepper.org/
HOLY-$hit. WINNER!
Quote: "COOL of the Day"

The guy in a wheelchair that just rolled by me in ATL with a shirt that said "Running Sucks".
It made me smile and appreciate his good attitude! COOL of the Day!
ZOMG! I wanna shake this guy's hand!!! Definite cool of the day!
30  80  120  126  127  128  129  130  131  132  133  134  140  180  230  630  1130 
Page 130 of 1239
Go to