Tool of the day

Subscribe
34  84  124  130  131  132  133  134  135  136  137  138  144  184  234  634  1134 
Page 134 of 1239
Go to
Quote: Niiice. I assume you call them that to their face?

Guess that would be me.
Ahem, yes. Congrats.
Quote: Is that a twin-exhaust Lincoln Town Car?
Pontiac Gran Prix.
Quote: ERAU Freshman who would show up to their flight lessons wearing military grade flight suits. They not only donned their Dave Clarks around their necks, but would also hang out at the Mall with their College ID in full display.
Does not beat a Planet Airways First Officer wearing his full uniform trawling the mall in Rochester on a Saturday. What was really funny about the get up was the fancy white silk scarf hanging off his shoulders... you know the one that people wear with their tuxedos!!! To dress it all off... a pair of Ray-Bans. At least the glass case was not threaded through his belt.

Good old NB... what a pistol. I wonder if NB is wearing his Jet Blue F/O uniform trawling the malls?

I'm sure that will evoke a bunch of memories of good old NB.
Quote: ERAU Freshman who would show up to their flight lessons wearing military grade flight suits. They not only donned their Dave Clarks around their necks, but would also hang out at the Mall with their College ID in full display.

Thats like all of CAP guys.....
The tool pilot at JFK that responds to a landing clearance by saying cleared to land 31R full stop.
Me and my friend for showing up in suits to fly a 172 (as a joke, never do this normally). Wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't flown back from my destination without the journey log and all it's documents, and yes I took them there
Quote: I've seen a kid walk into a chipotle close to a big flight school in a pilot uniform and a pair of foggles on
Must have lost a bet.
Quote: Must have lost a bet.
Lets hope so....he'll lose many more I'm the future.
Quote: I've seen a kid walk into a chipotle close to a big flight school in a pilot uniform and a pair of foggles on
Yes, that's the new training technique for an instrument rating. You start the student gradually, with "IMC Walking", to ease his fears.
ATC gives you two Altitudes to choose from, one is above the Aircraft limitation, yet the CAPT still want to verbalize to you (working the radio) which ALT to answer! DUH! Thanks CAPT obvious
34  84  124  130  131  132  133  134  135  136  137  138  144  184  234  634  1134 
Page 134 of 1239
Go to