Tool of the day

Subscribe
81  131  171  177  178  179  180  181  182  183  184  185  191  231  281  681  1181 
Page 181 of 1239
Go to
Quote: Not going to pay much alimony with that $20k a year.
That might be the point
haha...like I said I didn't ask.....but they came at a time of fast upgrades so I'm thinking they upgraded within that same year or 2 while the other guys waited for total time to be eligible. But we are straying from the tool topic someone's gonna scold us....
That guy who wears his auto darkening lenses in the terminal ALL THE TIME...like it's a poker tournament. You know the one I'm talking about.
Tool(s) of the day: That guy(s) who moves next to an airport and complains of noise...don't even get me started
Quote: I recently had a retired FEDEX MD-11 CA as my RJ FO
Wait, what?
Quote: Wait, what?
There are a few retired FDX guys running around at the regionals... they've got their pensions and are doing that as a retirement job.

...yeah. Not my idea of a retirement, but whatever floats their boat...
I guess I need to add the FO in DTW doing a walk around with a large Starbuck's in hand! I can say with confidence it wasn't a Comair FO so do the math! We don't do enough flying to afford Starbuck's anymore!
Quote: There are a few retired FDX guys running around at the regionals... they've got their pensions and are doing that as a retirement job.

...yeah. Not my idea of a retirement, but whatever floats their boat...
And they usually get the job there set up on the fast track to a management position.
O.K. still can't get over the "$20 bill & a clean shirt for a 4 day trip and never had to change either one" crowd. Are these people frugal NewEnglanders or do they teach these "skills" on boats in the U.S.N.?

It was always rumored that one of my colleagues brought burnt out light bulbs from home to exchange from hotel rooms and stole the extra T.P. but I could never confirm.
Quote: TOD: The person who came up with captcha
I know the guy...his name is RahJah.
81  131  171  177  178  179  180  181  182  183  184  185  191  231  281  681  1181 
Page 181 of 1239
Go to