Tool of the day

Subscribe
12  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  32  72  122  522  1022 
Page 22 of 1239
Go to
Quote: The pax that took my bag out of the overhead bin so he could put his in, then mine wouldn't fit back in... and walked off.
Had that happen to me. By mysterious means, his bag wound up on the jet bridge while mine wound up back in the overhead bin. He had to reclaim it at the request of the gate agent. Alas as there was no room in the overheads... in the belly of the beast it went... or did it.
The new guys who wear their strips backwards (the wider part toward the neck and the narrower part toward the shoulders)
Quote: The new guys who wear their strips backwards (the wider part toward the neck and the narrower part toward the shoulders)
That's a lowercase tool for sure. But for the all caps TOOL, wearing them backwards to signify/brag about the plane you fly.

Bonus points if that plane is a CRJ900 and you refer to it as "The 9". (Not making that up by the way).
Tim the Toolman Taylor
Who can forget Heidi

Quote: The new guys who wear their strips backwards (the wider part toward the neck and the narrower part toward the shoulders)
Had a guy who used to wear 5 stripes (who was actually not a tool).

Had another guy who added tassels to his and promoted himself to Admiral.

Both were pretty funny in the right environment.
Quote: The friggin 50 year old loser, 135 pilot who got his ass fired only being on the job for 1.5 months for being a complete incompetent boob who padded his resume and had severe issues, and then decided to call the FAA hotline and tell them how horrible the department was after having a 100% blemish free record and confidence from the feds...
I think I know that guy.... We had one working for us who bears resemblance.
The guy who walks around the terminal with half of their uniform on. Wrinkled white shirt (usually yellowed) with epauletts removed and shiny black pants. Either seen as a pilot who has no self/career respect or a guy who thinks that would be a nice choice of street clothes.
Either way, LOSER!!
CG
Quote: the guy who walks around the terminal with half of their uniform on. Wrinkled white shirt (usually yellowed) with epauletts removed and shiny black pants. Either seen as a pilot who has no self/career respect or a guy who thinks that would be a nice choice of street clothes.
Either way, loser!!
Cg

exactly!!!!
Anybody that puts on gloves to fly an airliner....
To the individual who pulled into a parking spot and creamed the truck next to them, got out, looked at the damage, then wandered off.

This tools for you...

Nu
12  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  32  72  122  522  1022 
Page 22 of 1239
Go to