Tool of the day

Subscribe
124  174  214  220  221  222  223  224  225  226  227  228  234  274  324  724  1224 
Page 224 of 1239
Go to
The tools who sign off their email messages with

Cheers,

Stetson20
Congratulations are in order......
And the TOTM prize goes to -
Man who gave Nazi salute at a basketball match fined £2,500 | Sport | guardian.co.uk

Cheers,
Quote: The tools who sign off their email messages with

Cheers,

Stetson20
Or how about guys who are bothered by what anyone signs off an email with...
TOTD Nominations: Airport cops zoomin around the terminal on Segways like they're on patrol, but with bike helmets on... Also, the IAD mobile lounge drivers, don't know what it is, they just fit into the ol' tool box too well. All TOOLs.
Anyone who asks me where baggage claim is. I got you to the airport, now you're on your own.
Quote: Anyone who asks me where baggage claim is. I got you to the airport, now you're on your own.
I usually direct them to read the signs which clearly state "BAGGAGE CLAIM" with an arrow pointing in that general direction. They act as if it was not there 5 seconds ago. Whatever... I'll argue they're not tools persay, just a little confused with all the airport excitement.
Quote:
Anyone who asks me where baggage claim is. I got you to the airport, now you're on your own.
Standing at the very end of the C concourse in Chicago, some lady asks me that. I point the only direction you can go and say "Right down there." I really wonder how some of these wandering idiots find their way to the airport in the first place.
Quote: I can't help but wonder if when Delta announces hiring in 6 weeks if they will give Comair pilots preferential hiring - just like they did to the furloughed Delta guys a few years ago? Oh wait, that's right they didn't......according to JC "we don't want them in our cockpits". Best of luck guys feeding your families just as the Delta furloughed guys struggled
TOTM at the very least. Right up there with her Grand Toolishness Rosanne Barr: "Anyone who eats ******* Fil-A deserves to get the cancer that is sure to come from eating antibiotic filled tortured chickens 4Christ."

Yeah Fishdork, you two are peas in pod...
Quote: TOTD Nominations: Airport cops zoomin around the terminal on Segways like they're on patrol, but with bike helmets on... Also, the IAD mobile lounge drivers, don't know what it is, they just fit into the ol' tool box too well. All TOOLs.
Anyone who rides a Segway looks like a tool. My son has a $200 electric scooter that pretty much does everything a Segway can, and when the battery dies, you don't get thrown off. Whatever authority a cop's uniform might portray is wiped clean away when they step on one of those stupid things. It's even worse when it's a fake Segway (Fegway?), like they have at JAX airport. Those things look like tricycles with tall handlebars. Maybe airport cops wouldn't all look so fat if they stopped riding them.
Quote: The tools who sign off their email messages with

Cheers,

Stetson20
Uhhh, what?

Cheers!
124  174  214  220  221  222  223  224  225  226  227  228  234  274  324  724  1224 
Page 224 of 1239
Go to