Tool of the day

Subscribe
44  444  494  534  540  541  542  543  544  545  546  547  548  554  594  644  1044 
Page 544 of 1239
Go to
Quote: I found nail clippings all over the cockpit floor on my side one time. Looked in the logbook, and called my friend who was the fo on the plane the previous day, and sure enough he said his captain was clipping his nails in cruise.
Yep, had that CA. First day, first leg. He was Check Airman. Just coming off 4 days off and first thing he does is clips his nails. Hes at Delta now, due to SSP. They can have him.
To my captain who consistently asked me to call for push in in lga while we were still loading bags and then proceeded to get into an argument with ramp control after we blocked up the whole ramp..then on taxi out he taxied so close to every jet in front of him that are ads sensors get messed up. Then proceeds to make 6 ...yes I counted 6 pax anouncements while enroute on a 45 minute flight.
to my captain.. who while landing in dca kept the power in during the landing flare making us land halfway down the runway and then proceeds to slam on the brakes to exit the runway where he briefed he would get off ... the poor guy in our jumpseat had to hold on for dear life.
That's it I'm not going to upgrade, that fourth stripe has really bad side effects!!! ;-)
The Captain who wrote up a new hire for wearing "commuter" pants, and not wearing the hat properly.
Quote: The Captain who wrote up a new hire for wearing "commuter" pants, and not wearing the hat properly.
What are "commuter" pants? Just so I don't do it!
Quote: What are "commuter" pants? Just so I don't do it!
Not sure what his reference was, since the pants were from the certified vendor.
Quote: The Captain who wrote up a new hire for wearing "commuter" pants, and not wearing the hat properly.
"Everybody's talkin' 'bout his commuter pants, his commuter pants. He's got his commuter pants on." With apologies to J Lo and Jimmy.
Jurgen Klinsmann, for saying we can't win it all.... TWICE. My wife is not the hottest chick in the world, but I dont tell her that.
That is not funny, don't laugh in front of my wife, that is not funny.
44  444  494  534  540  541  542  543  544  545  546  547  548  554  594  644  1044 
Page 544 of 1239
Go to