Tool of the day

Subscribe
60  460  510  550  556  557  558  559  560  561  562  563  564  570  610  660  1060 
Page 560 of 1239
Go to
Quote: Start pm-ing the dal bros and getcher shizzle up in deyah.
That's OK, I'm just going to do the EtD thing and I'll be at Delta in, like, 6 or 8 months.
To the GO who decided that yes, all military pilots must now receive initial, and once every 3 year refresher training on how to use the AIR card. YGBSM.
Quote: Interesting. I'm seeing these posts on page 558. Your computer seems slow.
His may be slow, but it's accurate.
Quote: To the GO who decided that yes, all military pilots must now receive initial, and once every 3 year refresher training on how to use the AIR card. YGBSM.
Someone just earned their next star.
Quote: To the GO who decided that yes, all military pilots must now receive initial, and once every 3 year refresher training on how to use the AIR card. YGBSM.

Probably they realized that, after a few years, some folks forget they're not supposed to charge booze and strippers on those things.
TOTD a day late goes to the UAL 73 crew in LAX that taxied past 3 ground service vehicles parked over the white line in the alley, then refused to taxi past 3 more that were over the line as well....everyone had to wait 10 minutes for ramp to contact the USPS, gate gourmet and FedEx to move their trucks.
Yeah yeah yeah safety and all that, but you already did it 3 times? Are you trying to prove a point?
Maybe they felt that they had already pushed their luck 3 times? How long should you play Russian Roulette before you decide it's a bad idea?

tool (tool-ette?) of the day is me! Called the front desk because my a/c and lights weren't working after returning to my room. Send a guy up who looks around, checks the circuit breaker box, then looks at the thingie where room card key needs to be inserted to turn on the power and ooooops, it wasn't fully in. My bad, I guess I touched it inadvertently when I came through the door.
Quote: tool (tool-ette?) of the day is me! Called the front desk because my a/c and lights weren't working after returning to my room. Send a guy up who looks around, checks the circuit breaker box, then looks at the thingie where room card key needs to be inserted to turn on the power and ooooops, it wasn't fully in. My bad, I guess I touched it inadvertently when I came through the door.
ALWAYS make sure it is fully in. Inadvertent touching not advised.
Quote: ALWAYS make sure it is fully in. Inadvertent touching not advised.
You'd think a woman would know that.
60  460  510  550  556  557  558  559  560  561  562  563  564  570  610  660  1060 
Page 560 of 1239
Go to