Tool of the day

Subscribe
84  484  534  574  580  581  582  583  584  585  586  587  588  594  634  684  1084 
Page 584 of 1239
Go to
Well, this doofus proves the theory true. There are definitely more a$$es than horses on the planet.
Leaving Canada this morning someone told me happy Boxing Day. Offended, we thought it best to throw him off. The nerve of him!

And yes, :sarcasm:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Liberalism has really gotten out of hand. Unbelievable. Whatever happened to "thank you, you too!" ? I'm not Christian but I still say Merry Christmas to people. If they say it to me, I thank them and wish them back as well.
Don't think it has anything to do with any "ism," the individual was a jerk.
The guy that kept saying "Roll Tide" out in the AR's.

Alabama.....overrated.
Quote: The guy that kept saying "Roll Tide" out in the AR's.

Alabama.....overrated.
He's paying the price today!
The idiot on the "Charlie" track who kept getting butt hurt every time a score was passed along. "Thanks for ruining it for everyone. Some of us are taping it"
Meanwhile everyone else wanted to know the score.
Thank you satcom!
Quote: The idiot on the "Charlie" track who kept getting butt hurt every time a score was passed along. "Thanks for ruining it for everyone. Some of us are taping it"
Meanwhile everyone else wanted to know the score.
Thank you satcom!
...and that dude was a double TOD for "taping" it. I wonder how much longer his flip phone will last?
PA sent to me a FEDEX pilot was lucky enough to witness going from PNS-ATL this morning. "Your going to the busiest airport in the world this morning. Good luck you are flying with me. Air Force C141 for 15 yrs and Delta for 25. My FO flew Air Force KC135s and has 10 years at Delta" and apparently went on and on.
Quote: PA sent to me a FEDEX pilot was lucky enough to witness going from PNS-ATL this morning. "Your going to the busiest airport in the world this morning. Good luck you are flying with me. Air Force C141 for 15 yrs and Delta for 25. My FO flew Air Force KC135s and has 10 years at Delta" and apparently went on and on.
Don't fault him for it, I'm pretty sure that PA is scripted in their manuals as a required pre-flight item.
84  484  534  574  580  581  582  583  584  585  586  587  588  594  634  684  1084 
Page 584 of 1239
Go to