Tool of the day

Subscribe
96  496  546  586  592  593  594  595  596  597  598  599  600  606  646  696  1096 
Page 596 of 1239
Go to
Quote: Words that should never be used during PAs:
  • Bleed
  • Crossbleed
  • Stall
  • Stewardess
  • Failure
  • Maybe
  • Rape
  • Hi Jack
  • Cervical Warts
Also:

--Fog

--F*#~

--Fire

or

--FREE

Is this toolish?

On my commute home, the seat belt sign is still on but just light chop here and there. Guy next to me gets up to go use the lav. He has that face that really needs to go. The FA, standing across from the middle lav., turns around and locks it from the outside and tells him to go back to his seat. Really?! Then she unlocks it and I watch about 10 more people head to the lav without a problem. Pretty soon it's time to land and the poor guy just holds it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Is this toolish?

On my commute home, the seat belt sign is still on but just light chop here and there. Guy next to me gets up to go use the lav. He has that face that really needs to go. The FA, standing across from the middle lav., turns around and locks it from the outside and tells him to go back to his seat. Really?! Then she unlocks it and I watch about 10 more people head to the lav without a problem. Pretty soon it's time to land and the poor guy just holds it.

More than toolish! Stupid FA's job is to advise and not enforce. If the sign is on and announcement made if passenger gets hurt is on him.
[QUOTE=LNL76;1850335]A pilot KISS? Ewwwwww.

Your nose is growing........
[QUOTE=badflaps;1850934]
Quote: A pilot KISS? Ewwwwww.

Your nose is growing........

....perhaps, BUT my lips are sealed!
Quote: Is this toolish?

Maybe he was her ex-husband...

Or Soulja Boy...
Quote: Words that should never be used during PAs:
  • Bleed
  • Crossbleed
  • Stall
  • Stewardess
  • Failure
  • Maybe
  • Rape
  • Hi Jack
  • Cervical Warts
* Lost
* Crash
* Penis
* Scrotum
* Allah
* Prozac
Quote: * Lost
* Crash
* Penis
* Scrotum
* Allah
* Prozac
I had a fellow pilot hand me a note while making a PA that said:
"Don't say ***********, Fire or Fog." was not a prett PA after that.
Quote: More than toolish! Stupid FA's job is to advise and not enforce. If the sign is on and announcement made if passenger gets hurt is on him.
Yeah - is that story really true? If so that is pretty absurd and she needs some serious "retraining."
Quote: * Lost
* Crash
* Penis
* Scrotum
* Allah
* Prozac
And, of course, George Carlin's 7 words you can't say on TV...
96  496  546  586  592  593  594  595  596  597  598  599  600  606  646  696  1096 
Page 596 of 1239
Go to