Tool of the day

Subscribe
142  542  592  632  638  639  640  641  642  643  644  645  646  652  692  742  1142 
Page 642 of 1239
Go to
Sounded like the co-pilot!
Quote: Ah yes. The always classic; Capt. Blown Gasket.
Quote: A.K.A. "Captain Happy".

I wonder how his MMPI scored?
Quote: Oh…I am thinking he did real well except when he came to the Pd, Pa, and definitely the Ma sections.
I think we (aviation community) should cut the guy a break? Maybe he had some personal stresses at home with his marriage/kids? Maybe a stressful commute? Or maybe something as simple as he was stressed over an early show and hadn't had his morning coffee?

This First Officer, obviously, received a meeting with pilot management. Hopefully they were able to get him the help he needed for his personal stresses and realize too, people make mistakes.

I'll remember that Pherret & Carr have NEVER made a mistake. Check!

Elliot
Quote: I think we (aviation community) should cut the guy a break? Maybe he had some personal stresses at home with his marriage/kids? Maybe a stressful commute? Or maybe something as simple as he was stressed over an early show and hadn't had his morning coffee?
A true octuplet breasted commander wouldn't have shown up as fit for duty under such conditions.

Quote:
This First Officer, obviously, received a meeting with pilot management.
It was the co-commander? How did the ACTUAL commander let his budding apprentice/co-commander get away with doing that and exercise such poor radio professionalism? Maybe he needs some mentoring.

Quote:

Elliot
Please do. Especially when I do it and it's all on tape.

But along those lines, let's do that for EVERYONE that's nominated a TOTD in THIS THREAD, "check"
Quote: Too good NOT to be reposted. Especially in a TOTD thread;

What would the shrink think?
Personally, I don't like the attitude of the controllers in ATL either. Of course, you won't catch me on tape losing my **** either.
Quote: Ask any ex-military pilot to think of the worst pilots they flew with and then ask where they work now...
Lol. That makes me sad. He i$ killing it too. $$$
Quote: I think we (aviation community) should cut the guy a break? Maybe he had some personal stresses at home with his marriage/kids? Maybe a stressful commute? Or maybe something as simple as he was stressed over an early show and hadn't had his morning coffee?

This First Officer, obviously, received a meeting with pilot management. Hopefully they were able to get him the help he needed for his personal stresses and realize too, people make mistakes.

Elliot
It was the captain, and he got to give his favorite pair of kneepads quite the workout. He's known to be a "220V guy in a 120V world."
Quote: It was the captain, and he got to give his favorite pair of kneepads quite the workout. He's known to be a "220V guy in a 120V world."
I am guessing mind you, but I am sure he is commonly known by some other terms also. One not being Mr. Self Control. Love to be in front of that guy in a long line of people or cars. He will need more than one extensive knee-pad therapy session. Check!
Yes, he is a captain and yes, crap rolled down hill on him. When the CEO calls the DO and tells him he wants "that guy" in his office, standing tall before the man, you know it's not gonna be a good day. Let's just say "someone" is on double secret probation.
Quote: I think we (aviation community) should cut the guy a break? Maybe he had some personal stresses at home with his marriage/kids?
Ohhhhhh poor little puppy pilot. Here's a tissue. No excuse for unprofessional behavior. The little brat needs a time out in the corner... And no breadsticks for a week. Too immature for cognac.
Quote: Ohhhhhh poor little puppy pilot. Here's a tissue. No excuse for unprofessional behavior. The little brat needs a time out in the corner... And no breadsticks for a week. Too immature for cognac.
I'll add you to the "thinking you're perfect" list! How ironic that a majority of the "tool material on the TOTD thread" comes from people pointing out other's mistakes? You must be Navy, amirite?
142  542  592  632  638  639  640  641  642  643  644  645  646  652  692  742  1142 
Page 642 of 1239
Go to