Tool of the day

Subscribe
147  547  597  637  643  644  645  646  647  648  649  650  651  657  697  747  1147 
Page 647 of 1239
Go to
Quote: Ah yes, they're out there, aren't they?

Decades ago in the commuter days, I was standing on the ramp by the air stair boarding the pax onto our 1900C.

One wiseacre asks me, "In what foreign country was this little airplane built?"

I replied, "The People's Republic of Wichita".
Yes they are out there.

PAX just seem to feel they have to say some of the dumbest things to the flight crews in passing. I make it a habit when I am a PAX to thank the FA’s as I pass by any of them at the end of the flight and if a flight deck crew member is present while I am deplaning, I say thank you with a smile on my face. Just my way of letting them know I appreciate all of their efforts. A simple courteous Thank You can go a long ways in letting folks know you appreciate them and their efforts.
Quote: Yes they are out there.

PAX just seem to feel they have to say some of the dumbest things to the flight crews in passing. I make it a habit when I am a PAX to thank the FA’s as I pass by any of them at the end of the flight and if a flight deck crew member is present while I am deplaning, I say thank you with a smile on my face. Just my way of letting them know I appreciate all of their efforts. A simple courteous Thank You can go a long ways in letting folks know you appreciate them and their efforts.
Had one drunk deplaning try and flick my nose. Yup, tried to play the "Got ya!" game. Stuck his finger in my chest and then when he expected me to look down, tried to flick my nose, but i was backing up into a fighting stance so all he got was air. The FA had a look of

And I think I almost gave myself an aneurysm overcoming the urge to stomp the living feces out of the DB. I guess I had my warface on, cause his buddies grabbed him and took off up the jetway.
Today's tool is the passenger that sees a flight attendant taking pictures, confronts her, takes down her name, finds her facebook profile, then relays that to the local news station.

Spirit Airlines attendant under fire for pics inside engine - NY Daily News
Saw a first officer walking to the train for work today. He was wearing a baseball cap...
Quote: Saw a first officer walking to the train for work today. He was wearing a baseball cap...
Was he in paying customer contact?

Still tacky.

I commute to work with no tie and no hat and I wear a light jacket. However, I'm a tool so it's cool.
Quote: Was he in paying customer contact?

Still tacky.

I commute to work with no tie and no hat and I wear a light jacket. However, I'm a tool so it's cool.
Well I'm sure people on the train were going to the airport. But he was in full uniform just wearing a baseball cap.
Quote: Was he in paying customer contact?

Still tacky.

I walk through the terminal with a separate sport coat on until I arrive in Ops.

Quote: Saw a first officer walking to the train for work today. He was wearing a baseball cap...
And??? Is that all??? Come on... I can't take the suspense... Then what happened?
Of COURSE his name is Dick Stone.

Newest nominee for TOTD (Lifetime Achevement Award)

Picture of Controversy: Flight attendants rally for colleague in engine photo | abc7chicago.com
Quote: Of COURSE his name is Dick Stone.

Newest nominee for TOTD (Lifetime Achevement Award)

Picture of Controversy: Flight attendants rally for colleague in engine photo | abc7chicago.com
Saw that guy yapping on the news. He looked like a DICK stone, he also looked almost dead. Maybe he should retire from his retirement.
147  547  597  637  643  644  645  646  647  648  649  650  651  657  697  747  1147 
Page 647 of 1239
Go to